Messy Marv's website is up and running

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Not a good idea if he's trying to stay outta jail, aint anybody learn from Mike Vick? If your gonna dog fight at least be incognito on that shit lol!
no where on the site does it say that they condone dog fighting of any way, shape or form. it is 100% legal to breed and sell pit bulls or most any other breed of dog in the usa. i hate dog fighting but love pits. i think if they are raised right, they make the best pet a man or a fmaily could ever ask for.

on another note, mess must of paid good loot for that site, its very clean and user friendly.

Mar 9, 2006
no where on the site does it say that they condone dog fighting of any way, shape or form. it is 100% legal to breed and sell pit bulls or most any other breed of dog in the usa. i hate dog fighting but love pits. i think if they are raised right, they make the best pet a man or a fmaily could ever ask for.

on another note, mess must of paid good loot for that site, its very clean and user friendly.
good shit pimp