Messy Marv's screwed and chopped albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
Does anyone know if its the same DJ screwing and chopping all of Messy Marv's old catalog that he is rereleasing? I just got "Explosive" and the screwing and chopping is terrible....I want to get some of the other albums, but I'm not going to waste my money if they are "slopped-up". I hope Mess releases C&S versions of Bullys With Fullys 3 and Explosive 2....And get a better DJ......I realize that Michael Watts and OG Ron C are expensive but get DJ Icey Hot (who C&S 17 With a Thizz) or DJ Devious (who did ESGs new album)....

Mar 1, 2006
I love how someone always has to make a comment on how they "hate screwed and chopped music"....Peeps from the bay should recognize that releasing screwed and chopped albums from their local rappers opens up ears of potential new fans. If you truly support your artists, then you would want for them to expand their fan base and sell more records. You may not understand why some people like "screwed and chopped" just as I dont understand "going retarded, and ghostriding the whip etc"....Just because I personally HATE basketball, doesnt mean I feel the need to jump in everybody else's conversations about basketball and inform them of the fact.

May 21, 2002
those mess albums really sound like shit he should have got a decent dj to host it and chop it, dont matter where he from you either got talent on the tables or not, i bought 2 of them mess re-issues messy situations and still explosive, they come with the original cd, the chopped up version and a dvd, which sounds great on paper but the slow cd are worse than slopped up and the dvds are utter garbage with about 10 minutes of poor quality audio and video, i only wanted the actual albums anyway really thats all i play but fuck it that still explosive is straight classic and its remastered so i cant complain, fuck about with the bass a lil and shit knocks hard in the trunk