Messy Marv

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 19, 2006
This dude is nuts on the mic. He makes great music and is in your face like he's having conversation with you. Very much one of my favorite bay artist of all time. How do yall feel and to you whats your favorite track by him?

Dec 19, 2005
jstutta said:
what's that from? messy also did a rap ova da freek-a-leek beat, called it lumps in my pocket. he killed that shit.
hell yea...i used to listen to that shit all the time. i havent listened to it in hella long but u got me wantin to listen to it now

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
messy marv is my favorite rapper. theres no way i could pick 1 song, but some of my favorites include:

player in you, in the game, ghetto blues, u aint the only 1 (featuring dead prez), i'm too throwed, about my money (featuring san quinn), tycoonin, center of attention (featuring e-40 & b-legit), hypnotic, still ballin (feat lil' flip), the world is a ghetto, you already know, interrogation (featuring san quinn), well..., i am rap (featuring marvaless), that's what's up, who woulda known, baby, twisted, let it b known (feat guce), dope deala, that thurr, can't nobody, and hella more songs.

oh, & off the new bullys with fullys:
so hood, cracker jacks, ummm yeah, straight up, the movement,remix-ya, real talk, & the infrastructure.

Feb 9, 2006
emma said:
messy marv is my favorite rapper. theres no way i could pick 1 song, but some of my favorites include:

player in you, in the game, ghetto blues, u aint the only 1 (featuring dead prez), i'm too throwed, about my money (featuring san quinn), tycoonin, center of attention (featuring e-40 & b-legit), hypnotic, still ballin (feat lil' flip), the world is a ghetto, you already know, interrogation (featuring san quinn), well..., i am rap (featuring marvaless), that's what's up, who woulda known, baby, twisted, let it b known (feat guce), dope deala, that thurr, can't nobody, and hella more songs.

oh, & off the new bullys with fullys:
so hood, cracker jacks, ummm yeah, straight up, the movement,remix-ya, real talk, & the infrastructure.

damn girl you should have got his number when you met him:)

Feb 9, 2006
shit my favorite would be that song about TLC after that punk ass scrubs song came out he came back with that shit and KILLED them bitches on wax, damn i love that song and that one on heated speeches where he took eazy-e's verse

Jun 22, 2003
that fool was in san jo the other day....fool try to stunt on me....had to throw that N up and holla out a fuck u...shoulda seen folks face he wasnt ready for that

Apr 14, 2006
He's a sick ass rapper, but I don't dig his solo r&b albums though. I prefer him rapping on beats like both Explosive Mode cds. I don;t like his slow song solo albums though....

Mar 11, 2006
Mess tha truth and like everybody that responded there is too many to great tracks to name but Mess never lets me down when droppin an album so yeah mess is one of my favorites rappers of all time