messy marv & t nutty the 2nd and 3rd letter...out now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
cd's pretty coo...

I WANNA HEAR A KEY LOOM SOLO CD CUZ I KNOW THAT SHIT WOULD BE SICC AS FUCK! U SHOULD HAVE T-NUTTY, SAV SICC, BLEEZO, NO LOVE, TWISTED INSANE, P-LOCSTA, G-MACC, BROTHA LYNCH, COS, CALICO101, AND LO-DUB

I SWEAR IF U HAD ALL THOSE FEATURES ON YOUR ALBUM IT WOULD WAS SOME OF THE SICCEST SHIT TO COME OUT IN YEARS... BUT OF COURSE U GOTTA HAVE THE RIGHT BEATS OF COURSE U KNOW... DONT GET AL THE WEIRD T-NUTTY BEATS, I MEAN ALOT OF EM ARE SICC BUT THEY DONT FIT U... G-MACC BEATS WOULD BE DOPE THO

Aug 8, 2009
I think cuzz did an excellent job on the project.He shoulda had more tracks wit Messy tho since it was supposed to be a group album but other than that it was a solid project in my opinion.

Nov 20, 2007
O.T.
I wish young bop still spit like he use to, i dont listen to him much anymore cuz he slow'd down so much.... but if he spit fast like back n the day Bop & T-Nutty would make a sicc album togather
bop is raw. he was spittin his ass off on that state 2 state dvd. lol fat tone was lookin at him like dam when they was on the porch. he didn't know what to say.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
This album is hard as fuck! It has a "Mobb Shit" type feel to the album. Mad Respect and Props to whoever produced this album! I heard go ol Vince V. mentioned at least once...I should have known! lol

"My Side Of The Rage" Ft. Rich The Factor & Young Droop

"2nd to the 3rd Letter" Messy Marv & T-Nutty

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
^^^^sup mayne i was knockin your cd today in the ride.... i like that song u got on there with p-locsta that beat is sicc!
dats wassup pimpn, goodlookin out! P-Locsta my nigga! got dat new banger droppin 1-19-10, so itz gon be crazier then the last 4sho doe! I'm gon put a album sampler up in a couple weeks fo yall to peep.