Messy Marv Presents Homewrecka CLICK CLACK GANG ON THE STOVE / DLK ENTERPRISE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2007
BACK AGAIN WITH ANOTHER PROJECT PROMOTED BY DLK ENTERPRISE
& YOURE BOY KEVIN MACNEIL SF BAY PROMOTERS
PASSING OUT FLYERS STICKERS CDS SNIPPETTS
GET @ Kev 1-650-863-4071
we down to hit the local colleges for you giants games 49ers game too
we down to pass out 2,500 flyers for $100.00 per project
promoting for the male & female singers Rappers
hit our refernces
DIRTY J CEO DLK ENTERPRISE
DEEBO CEO WEESEED RECORDS
DIVIDENZ GOLDEN GREEN ENT HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DROPPING 10-18-2011

Mar 26, 2010
wrecka trippin for this one he to solid to be having mess present his shit he could of had hoodstarz present , dlk , live wire ect.. bad look , as long as theres no d-moe on it im not listening or downloading it fans should bOy cott any thing mess put out and not cause his beef wit short cause we all know he a fake ass blood and dope fien ,and any fillmoe nigga who support his shit is his groupie , thats not fillmoe tradition ... i like wreckas music but i dont support this album

http://youtu.be/KDe2CEBEVcs

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Presented by " pay me to put my name on it" productions, co-hosted by " i'll cosign for yo ass" entertainment..brought to you in part by "one night on coke it seemed liked a good idea" investment group..Avbailable exclusively through Narcotics Anonymous, First Chance, and Narcan....COMING SOON

lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I'll never understand how dudes go from 'this guys a sucker, hes not from here or there, were gonna do this or that to someone' to 'so and so is now featured or presenting my album'. Before anyone says 'brothers argue', that is very true...however, I've never told everyone my brother was a bitch, my brother wasnt from my household, etc. I guess the rap world is different from the real world though.

And William Breed...I know you're a solid dude. How did you go from your campaign against Mess, spendin money and energy to expose dude for what you said 'he is' to being on the album featured by dude?

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I'll never understand how dudes go from 'this guys a sucker, hes not from here or there, were gonna do this or that to someone' to 'so and so is now featured or presenting my album'. Before anyone says 'brothers argue', that is very true...however, I've never told everyone my brother was a bitch, my brother wasnt from my household, etc. I guess the rap world is different from the real world though.

And William Breed...I know you're a solid dude. How did you go from your campaign against Mess, spendin money and energy to expose dude for what you said 'he is' to being on the album featured by dude?
lol...

Dec 14, 2005

I think it's all just a big publicity stunt too git record sales up..

Mar 11, 2011
shit gonna be tight wrecks tight,mess tight
^^^Incorrect Sir

I realize Mess window of actually bein ill was hella small. All his early shit actually sucks, and that's the truth. From Blunts, Bandana's Tongue Rings to about those 2 "What they know bout me" albums or Bullys 3 Mess was really killin it, dude was spittin. Now tho.....*shakes head*