MESSY MARV IZ A REAL BLOOD ( I FOUND OUT THE REAL BIDNIZ )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I think I know what he's talkin bout.

There is one small ass group of dudes slangin nickel sacs of bam bam on one of those streets comin up off Market. They got this one certain spot and look like scraps.

Jun 5, 2004
mess has said he's a blood on hella songs now. now there's no denying he wants people to know he's a BLOOD. but if he's a "real" blood we'll never know cuz everybody got their own defenitions of real

Oct 21, 2006
what's the Ls part mean? near market?

WHITE DEVIL said:
I think I know what he's talkin bout.

There is one small ass group of dudes slangin nickel sacs of bam bam on one of those streets comin up off Market. They got this one certain spot and look like scraps.
Haha on Turk & market? come to think of it i seen em wearing that blue camo with the hat.

May 7, 2002
Jesus christ... who the fuck cares? lol.... you guys got a whole fucking investigation going on out here mapping out the areas of gang activity in SF lol..

May 13, 2005
I AINT REALLY TRYNA GET ON ANYBODY BAD SIDE BUT YALL CATS JUS TALKIN BOUT SHIT THAT YALL AINT 100% SURE BOUT I MEAN TO MY KNOWLEDGE THERE AINT NO B & C'S BUT I AINT 100% SURE SO I CANT SAY THE NEXT MAN WRONG AND ANOTHER THING MESS IZ TITE I GOT LUV FOR DUDE BUT UHHH HE SAY A LOT SHIT I MEAN HE AN ENTERTAINER HE ENTERTAINS SO WHATEVER YALL CAN DECIPHER OUT IS ON YALL I KNOW WHAT I MEAN BUT THATS MY 2 cent$

Mar 20, 2007
whut bout seagram(r.i.p) he named all the sets on his in tha bay on reality check (gangsta & palyaz) . that cd wuz a classic mayne wish i had it. but that jam should let ya'll no whut up wit tha sets in the bay/

Lo-Lo

Sicc OG
Dec 21, 2005
how the fuck are there surenos in frisco and 0 nortes ne where down south...

and im still laughin @ the title "i know da bidness" hahaha

Nov 10, 2006
A guy I went to the same high school with was a proud blood as a kid, but seeing him a few years later he was ashamed of his past affiliation. Don't know if that's common or rare?

Jan 29, 2021
Messy Marv and Lil Wayne are FAKE BLOODS!!! I'm from L.A., home of the bloods and crips. I have fam in Inglewood and Pacoima, both blood neighborhoods. Went to college in San Francisco. I heard of the V-Dubs, Westmob, and Big Block. Only blood and crips in Northern California are in Sacramento. Daz did a song with C-Bo called "Crippin". No blood or crip gangs in San Francisco or New Orleans.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Messy Marv and Lil Wayne are FAKE BLOODS!!! I'm from L.A., home of the bloods and crips. I have fam in Inglewood and Pacoima, both blood neighborhoods. Went to college in San Francisco. I heard of the V-Dubs, Westmob, and Big Block. Only blood and crips in Northern California are in Sacramento. Daz did a song with C-Bo called "Crippin". No blood or crip gangs in San Francisco or New Orleans.
Okay