Messy Marv - "Im Right Here" Philthy Rich Diss!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Hahaha mess a OG tho I fucks wit mess shit way more then philthy mess disses be hard it seems like all philthy does is talk about the same shit on every song he played out but a whole lot of yall is on his fuckin dick big time nut sack riders hahaha
lol what? mess doesn't rap about shit when he disses someone

::

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
i've known phil since 05 and u cant really say much negative about him other than he's not the most lyrical but he's been said that himself...
lol saying he ain't the most lyrical is quite an understatement.... i got a song of his on my itunes playlist where he says "nigga" like 63 times

Props: Chree
Mar 27, 2007
I'm sorry Philthy Wins Round 1 easily! That nigga philthy gasses when he wants to, this diss track sounds like the old philthy that made me a fan!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Was feeling this diss song more than any of philthy's this something i would actually slap

I like it, I'd slap it in my ride if he took out the nerdy white boy voice, that ruins it as a song lol. It's fresh.

koo beat, AD usually produces better tho. bass line kiiiiiinda borrows dru down "can you feel me?"
It is but refined, I think whoever produced that track did a good job.

Man this shit so played out, I mean I don't listen to either but this some stupid stuff Did they make an album together or is that a rumor. Call me an Old man cause I only be listening to old school Soul music these day give me some Earth,Wind & Fire. Frankie Beverely & Maize, Marvin Gay, Bobby Womack, all the Old Pimp Music Lol
Shut the fuck up, this is good for hip hop and good for the bay. This is healthy. When it becomes something more, that's when you can complain.

Oct 30, 2005
lol saying he ain't the most lyrical is quite an understatement.... i got a song of his on my itunes playlist where he says "nigga" like 63 times

i'm pretty sure that word gets used plenty of times in rap...but my point was that aside his rapping you cant really bring up anything about phil thats going to degrade his name like u can with mess

Jul 25, 2007
Why the fuck mess gotta put some fake ass Jodeci member singing the hook. He didnt have to make a song. Could of just rode the beat for 3 minutes straight spittin gas.

first and last time ill listen to this.

Props: Snakegang
Sep 5, 2013
I thought the song was pretty cool, BUT I felt like he didn't go hard enough on that one so I'm still let down. Luckily for Mess I heard that Philthy tape and it wasn't that good, so he's just gotta top that.

Feb 22, 2006
No bloods in the bay..but what about guce?..that one fool took mess mic..but who was on stage actin like he didn't see shit (guce) lol..philthy just look like a real mess fan..rockin the next my chain..n the next man name. .when jimmy done wit philthy then he can turn that v into a w