Messy Marv- Different Slanguagues

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Z

z703638

Please let's show some support for the Bay Area artists.

SLOW rhythm said:
until i can copp this..( raybay :dead: )..seein if anyone could hook up that cut they have playin over at northern-ridaz.
If you would like to purchase the album gone and get it, but don't be tryin to dis the bay with the pirating main. This is why Bay Area artsist can't get off the streets right now is because people are being cheap and don't want to buy nuthin. Cousin holla at ya boy I will send you one myself it's nuthin :cry: Or you can go down to underdog and pick it up for $10.00 you make the call. But as long as we out here pirating the bay ain't gone ever get back the top. Show some luv! :lick: k!

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
no doubt folks. maybe i should have cleared up why i posted that.youve got me wrong

issue with an order..all was cleared up,so im supportin em now.mostlikly be my next order

Z

z703638

T-Shirts

DubbC415 said:
wassup with the t-shirts? i want one!
We have MessCalen aka Messy Marv T-shirts available for $10.00 holla if you are interested. We accept pay pal or you may send payment directly to P.O Box 3471 Walnut Creek, CA 94598.

Z

z703638

Lil Rebel said:
his last album was on Scalen and this one is on Cheddah Recordz

why ?

And why is it MesScalen and not Messy Marv ??

is somebody else eating off his name...wtf
This was a deal Cheddah Recordz worked out with Messy before he formed Scalen.inc. Due to some legal issues we had to change the name to MessCalen, actually it should have been MessCalen from the gate but by the time we noticed it was too late and product had already been shipped out. So then we had to remanufacture with the new name so on the first few thousand you will see a sticker on the cover. On the new batch the artwork will be updated with no sticker. Cheddah Recordz apologizes for the inconvenience and hopes you will enjoy this new product. Please contact us at cheddahrecordz.com with any comments or concerns. Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

Z

z703638

Package

stabdozer said:
this album is hot yall....make sure yall pick this up @ a store near u....

yo z703638 - I got that promo package from u today.thnx playboy....
Fa show cousin it's all luv.

Z

z703638

Different Slanguages

Contagious Locc said:
I'm feelin' this album more than disobayish, i think that shit is overrated. Mess is on some pimp shit w/ Different Slanguages!
Good lookin cuzo! :cool: