MESSY MARV"DIFFERENT SLANGUAGES??"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
i thought the cd was different slanguages/block files if thats the case then it is already out. but messy re-released all his cd's so that might be a re-release of that cd.

Jun 25, 2002
thats my folks. ima hit him up and find out when that shit drops. that shit is fire!!! also i just seen his Navi and that shit is hot with the messy mave and loced out wrap.

Z

z703638

MessCalen aka Marv has anohter dose of Mess-Caleen coming your way with 10 never before heard blazin tracks. Different Slanguages will be in a store near you September 21st so be on the look out! Check out the website so you can listen to da Muzik cheddahrecordz.com. Please give us some feedback on what you hear on the site.

Thanks,
Cheddah Recordz

:cool:

Z

z703638

3xLaZY said:
i thought different slanguages was the greatest hits cd he put out last year????????

Naw that one was called Block Files.....which contained a few new songs but most of his greatest hits. Different Slanguages is a new project from Mess that has never hit the streets. Feel free to take a listen on the website http://www.cheddahrecordz.com/. We also have promotional packages available upon request son if interested let us know.

One,