Messy Marv and Duna - Vallesko ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
no offense but i really hope that aint the title
that shits finna be a played out concept that floods the bay and gives it no originality just like the song title "(city) to (city)", and of course the infamous "compilation", and the ever so popular "Rompilation" rip offs that put what ever word in front of "ilation". only Rompilation sounds sick cus it rhymes with compilation, if it aint rompilation then the title is stupid as shit...............and of course the great "mixtape".......

Jun 25, 2005
that shits finna be a played out concept that floods the bay and gives it no originality just like the song title "(city) to (city)", and of course the infamous "compilation", and the ever so popular "Rompilation" rip offs that put what ever word in front of "ilation". only Rompilation sounds sick cus it rhymes with compilation, if it aint rompilation then the title is stupid as shit...............and of course the great "mixtape".......
LOL thats what tha Bay does best I guess(A DAMN SHAME)-Take something and run that shit til the wheels fall off...and after the wheels fallen continue to run it into tha ground...and after its in tha ground dig so it can be run some more...

Jul 29, 2002
LOL thats what tha Bay does best I guess(A DAMN SHAME)-Take something and run that shit til the wheels fall off...and after the wheels fallen continue to run it into tha ground...and after its in tha ground dig so it can be run some more...
what ever happened to the creativity...........not to replay the same song but in the 90's every1 sounded diff, you could tell each lil city in the bay had a unique sound.......