Messcalen "Gettin that Guac" cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2002
I saw no thread about this cd yet. Is that new Messy Marv cd slappin and worth gettin it? I picked up that Fed-x and didnt pick that mess up cause i copped that Hustlanaire when it came out and it was all old songs mayne.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
How many projects has mess put out in the last 3 months? I only fuck with his officials

Aug 7, 2003
i like this mess cd. all his other shit has been semi-weak to me. while there is no standout (hit) songs on this cd, the majority of the songs are good. its a consistently good cd throughout. and its more of messy being messy then messy attempting to make horrible radio songs (hypotniq, baby, etc). i really like about 6-7 songs which is pretty damn good for a cd nowadays. as far as it being offical, he made this cd specially for friscostreetshow. so while its not on his label, its being sold as the way messy made it and he is getting $$ out of it.

Aug 25, 2005
it got a song to the Intro beat from Draped Up & Chipped Out, and got a Click Clack song using a beat that was on Bullys Wit Fullys 3, but other than that it's not recycled at all...it's a cool lil album