Message From Woodie's Mom

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Anybody Remeber this? I found this on myspace on a Woodie Tribute page

http://www.myspace.com/tribute4ryan/blog/313476271

"Dear Ones....
First, I want to thank all of you who Love my Son and have been so patient with a response from me, Jody Wood, Ryan's mother, also known to many of you as "Moms" and I'm honored to be called that by many of Ry's dear friends. Many of you know him only as "Woodie" and I want to tell you how often he spoke of how much he loved and appreciated each and every one of you. His awe and amazement of your dedication to his music and his friendship never ceased.....and never will. I'm going to keep this short for the time being and I pray you'll bear with me for doing so. There have been many complications that I've had to deal with besides the utterly devastating and dibilitating loss of Ry's leaving us. I need your help, please. Before I could get to my son, the last person (s) who were there and staying with him stole his gold cross and chain that I had given him years ago. You may remember seeing it on his albums and he ALWAYS wore it every day no matter what. It was just one of our bonds of eternal Love between mother and son that we share. These people are holding, for ransom, his cross and necklace and other gold rings that I gave him as gifts throughout the years. One of the rings has a red stone with gold across it......very unique......very beloved by Ry and myself. There is a young female who is fraudulanting claiming to be Woodie's sister and is trying to represent herself as being a representative and affiliated with East Co Co Records. THIS IS NOT TRUE! PLEASE DO NOT BE DUPED OR TRICKED BY THIS EVIL GIRL or her associates!
Because of legal ramifications I cannot disclose her name at this time. If anyone offers any of you some of Woodies' property, please know that it has been stolen from my son at the time of his passing. Also, she and her accomplices are trying to steal my son's business from me, his mother. As you can imagine, I will not let this happen, just as he wouldn't let anything happen to me.......nor will I allow them to desecrate his memory and the Loving, Giving, Generous, Forthright and Honorable Man that he was and still is..... So, I am asking for your help and patience and to please try to refrain from buying anything of Woodies until you get the official word from myself or Lil' Los. If you care and love my son as he did....and does....you, I know you'll understand and exercise a bit more patience. And I can't begin to thank you enough. Along with my son's jewelry, this (these) people stole his company and personal checkbooks and record keeping information. They also stole a new computer that we had just bought last October containing personal and business information, his shaving kit, suitcase, T-Shirts and some new CD's that were to be sent to different stores a camera and numerous other things. Also, these sick indiviuals stole his lists of mom and pop stores so that I cannnot contact them and ask them to please hold all orders until I can get the proper alignment of his music and life's dedication to all of you out into distribution. I'm praying these people have enough sense to call me, or one of you, and arrange for the safe return of my Son's property. If anyone of you hear of where these items may be, please contact the link at the bottom of this letter. In closing, please just know that I'm doing the best I can to deal with this horrendous turn of events and thank you for loving and respecting my precious son and know that his Devotion and Dedication to Each and Every One of his Family, Friends and Fans knows No Boundaries.....I know that he is watching over all of us and will continue to do so and let us know that even if we can't physically touch him.......he is definitely with us......and always will be. In Love and Respect and unlimited appreciation to all of you,

Jody Wood "Moms" My Soul is your Soul, and yours is mine Ry.......Eternally..., as was, and is, our pact.

All my Love, Dearest Son and best Friend.....XOXO'S Mom

[email protected]
IF U HAVE ANY INFO PLEASE CONTACT THE EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE OR U CAN CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AND I WILL PASS ON THE MESSAGE TO THE ECCR FAMILIA AND MOMS' AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INFORMATION U MAY HAVE.... "

Nov 28, 2018
Damn im sorry but anybody else think this is way suspect? Not woodies mom but the fact that all his belongings got jacked at the same time he took his life? I never put much thought in it and ive never read this message till now but this is a cold world and people that would steal all of woodies stuff like that probably killed him. Maybe im wrong or maybe im right.

Nov 28, 2018
Did something change with his death? You got me hella curious now. Honestly I stopped fuckin with these boards years and years ago had to make a new handle and everything. Always been tripped out with the whole situation and especially since most antioch rap artists dont fuck with each other but at one time they were all homies. I get it people out grow shit or go in other directions but they all cut one another off

Dec 11, 2006
Did something change with his death? You got me hella curious now. Honestly I stopped fuckin with these boards years and years ago had to make a new handle and everything. Always been tripped out with the whole situation and especially since most antioch rap artists dont fuck with each other but at one time they were all homies. I get it people out grow shit or go in other directions but they all cut one another off
One guy keeps cutting people off and the rest continue with out him lol

Nov 28, 2018
One guy keeps cutting people off and the rest continue with out him lol
Well im pretty sure I know who your talkin about. Im pretty old now but try and stay current with my favorite bay area/sacramento artists. Shit will never be the same after woodie passed for sure. I guess the head of steam they had pushin to be big came crashing down so now fans from the beginning are left with an empty void. There is some decent content but overall just bummed out. This whole situation could be a movie

Props: siccmadesyko
Nov 28, 2018
Yea ain’t no reunion shit going down anytime soon.
Damn its like that huh. Im pretty aware of that situation so im on that page. Im more tripped out about what Woodies mom wrote about some girl posing as family and the fact all his jewelry was jacked. Lets just say I know people that have been murdered for less. Something aint adding up with his death and things gone missing. Just kinda makes you think a lil bit. But hey who am I to say just been ridin with the label since 99 and im an avid fan. Yall be safe out there