MESSAGE FROM MIKE DEAN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.shermsmoke.com
Sup peeps spoke 2 mike dean right now
a producer from texas who does all of daz music
done work for c bo and yukmouth
has a message for ya'll
what u wanna say mike
what up peeps its mike dean...dean's list productions whats up to all my fans out therre??lookout for daz's new cd... also scarface's new cd droppion summer.......goto www.shermsmoke.com my site
yall no mike dean always bringing heat,
reply and give us some feed back on what ya'll think of him...

Jun 18, 2002
Mike Dean already made hella fresh beats for Do Or Die.
Check out these Do Or Die albums with Mike Dean beats; Picture This, Headz Or Tailz & Victory. And Snypaz - Livin In The Scope.

Apr 26, 2002
Yo Mike !! Just want to let you know, back in the days I had so much pleasure listening to that classic Rap-a-lot-sound U, Bido, N.O. Joe, Crazy C & Mike B created. I miss those days a lot...
U have to renaissance this typical type 'o sound 4 sho' maan.
Nobody did it better...

M

mr2productionz

mike dean is real pimp! i got that ANGER MANAGEMENT cd and he even made the singer from papa roach coby dick sound tight. gotta show love for the clean ass beats he be makin. his studio is dope as fuck too.

Jun 18, 2002
Puddahmaan said:
Yo Mike !! Just want to let you know, back in the days I had so much pleasure listening to that classic Rap-a-lot-sound U, Bido, N.O. Joe, Crazy C & Mike B created. I miss those days a lot...
U have to renaissance this typical type 'o sound 4 sho' maan.
Nobody did it better...
Right on!

I also remember Coz's albums. Straight bay, but phatt production from the Rap A Lot team.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
ummmm

Big Ice said:
Mike Dean already made hella fresh beats for Do Or Die.
Check out these Do Or Die albums with Mike Dean beats; Picture This, Headz Or Tailz & Victory. And Snypaz - Livin In The Scope.

I MEANT LATELY.....i know dean was on those albums...wasn't feeling the ones he did for snypaz though..trax should of done the snypaz album but anyways

Aug 25, 2002
Codeine said:
Dean's work with Scarface is the best. The Diary is a classic.
WHAT?!??! mike dean did the DIARY?!? that album was HORRIBLE - the same drum pattern on every single song - only like 3 good songs

mike dean is incredible nowadays but if he did the diary it must have been - oh who knows ...