Message from Bizzy Bone...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
Wow...niggaz is hurtin. Bizarre from D 12 advertised on youtube that he was doin versus for 750 bucks. They say the country is in a recession. Good luck Bizzy.

Feb 8, 2003
I thought Bizzy has his own manager for contacts.

This lil Wuck shithead boy is just trying to get some money he only 17 years old wtf he knows about handlin grown mans business.

*side note*
I like how he bought his myspace plays too that Myspace Mp3 Increaser Software (that they always spam my e mails with)is becoming very popular for cats with no support who wants 100 thousands plays

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
yeah i can rap like bizzy...

I could just rap on my own CD for FREE lol

4 g's no way...

He'd have to be spitting some east 99.. sinista ripsta shit....
or some Thugs Cry... or Mercenary type shit.. and harmonize.. like a fuckin possesed demon... for me to spend that money....

anyways.. i rap similar to bizzy.. I will do a verse for 10 dollars.. hit me up...i got that east 99.. dark style .. faces of death bizzy style.. smoke some weed

Feb 8, 2003
yeah i can rap like bizzy...

I could just rap on my own CD for FREE lol

4 g's no way...

He'd have to be spitting some east 99.. sinista ripsta shit....
or some Thugs Cry... or Mercenary type shit.. and harmonize.. like a fuckin possesed demon... for me to spend that money....

anyways.. i rap similar to bizzy.. I will do a verse for 10 dollars.. hit me up...i got that east 99.. dark style .. faces of death bizzy style.. smoke some weed

Mr. Murda really do got that east 99 style, he not lying . get at him