Message from Big Mike aka Kaveo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Whats up family? Excuse my absence but like Locahontas has said ive been hella busy hittin cities, and tryin to get shit situated for mnyself and the label. Soon i will be bacc on here like i was before, but right now my access to the internet is limited. That is the reason why i was asking about cats in the sacramento area with internet access that wanted to get down with Madman/Gangway Inc. and work the forum with me. If you do, Email me at [email protected] or pm me. Anywayz, I have about 12 pages of answers to everybodys question from X himself. I need to get them on here but i cant find a spot to get that much time on the net so bear with me. Just tryin to keep yall updated...ill be around. Yungdee can answer any questions about the label and X as he has constant contact with me...Yung dee, post up on here when u read this and let them know who you are sionce i dont know your screen name on here. Locahontas can get at me too so thank you all and keep it coming...much love...one