MESSAGE FROM 40 WATER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2003
TALKED TO 40 YESTERDAY AND HE WANTED ME TO TELL EVERYBODY BREAKING NEWS WILL BE OUT IN JULY...HE APPRECIATES EVERYBODY SUPPORT ..THE DICTIONARY OF SLANG WILL BE OUT THIS YEAR IN CONJUCTION WITH MURDER DOG MAGAZINE...MUGZI AND HIM ARE GOING TO GET STARTED ON TURF TALK THERE NEWEST ARTIST ALSO HEARD ON GASOLINE....... OH YEAH AND THE MAIN PART HE WANTED EVERYBODY TO KNOW HE WHOPPED CHUCK DONE DEAL ASS IN DOMINOES THE OTHER DAY AT THE RADIO STATION AND DONT BE A SORE LOSER... IM JUST THE MESSENGER CUZZIN...

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Originally posted by SENATOR MUGZI AND HIM ARE GOING TO GET STARTED ON TURF TALK THERE NEWEST ARTIST ALSO HEARD ON GASOLINE[/B]
Senatorious.... how comes they gonna be working on a Turf Talk album when its like 10 years and Kaveo, Mugzi or Taps havent dropped solo albums??

I know I'm not the only one who been waitin for a minute for a Kaveo or Mugzi or Tapdatass album to drop, orare they only gonna put shit out as the Mossie!??

Feb 19, 2003
Yeah, both Mossie CDs were tight. Tap-Dat-Ass especially has a hard, aggressive-sounding voice that you don't hear enough of nowadays.

PEACE!

Apr 25, 2002
cHeWdOGG said:
Bullshit. 40 got nothin but bay luv and donedeal and 40 always got eachothers back...

"HE WHOPPED CHUCK DONE DEAL ASS IN DOMINOES THE OTHER DAY AT THE RADIO STATION AND DONT BE A SORE LOSER"

Jun 20, 2003
cHeWdOGG said:
Bullshit. 40 got nothin but bay luv and donedeal and 40 always got eachothers back...
when did i say that 40 did nt fuck with dude or something?read what i posted before you get on here and try to call me out.40 been my folkes for years dude i would never come on here and say some faulty shit about dude or anybody in that matter. chuck knows im fucking with him too. as far as turf talk goes thats mugzi artist and you know big brother is going to help him out since this will be mugzi 1st artist!!

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Seriously.. Man I beat Chuck too.. I think it was at some 5 Card draw.. I got them wild duces like no otha'.. He still owe's me $10.00 and a eye patch.. Oh btw thanks Senator fo' da' information.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
OK RJ 40 NEVER tells the whole story thats my problem with Him! We are @ KMEl playing Bones during his interview, and he is on the air talking about he is beating my ass right now, mined you at the time of his lie he was loosing 2 games to 1 ina best of 5 series, I end up beating him 3 games to 1 SERIES IS OVER!! Done Deal The Victor! Then he cries about how he always gives me 2nd chances and to give him one more shot, (Here is where the plot thickens) 40 demands to keep score now Im winning again then all of a sudden we are watching something on TV and im loosing! Yes im saying B.A.R.T 40 beat em with the PEN!! 40 is a INK asassin! I feel he cheated me due to total Done Deal Domination! But whatever I won the 1st and Main series then he tried to stretch it to best of seven so it would give him time to cheat i have no concrete evidence so i will just say he came back after i BEAT HIS ASS!!!! I OWN Water in dominoes and he knows it! Print this out for him RJ & Rhthym! he told me he told yall that bullshit and i knew he told half the story!!!!! Thats the truth right there

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Damn,Do I smell a Sick Wid It/Done Deal Fued? Could you imagine if 40 had beef with Quinn. Awww LLLLLLLLaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwdddddddddddd.........!