Mess and FAB squash funk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
So wouldn't that make FAB a clown for squashing the Royce beef? Speaking of clowns...acting like a "clown" is what got FAB recognized in the first place. Shaboopalaboopy
LMAO Royce & FAB squashed the "beef"......and that whole situation was strictly some musical rap battle shit. Not one nigga making some bullshit up just for the hell of it. If you can't see the bitch in Mess for doing what he did your eyes are glued shut.

Feb 11, 2010
you internet niggaz crack me up...who cares if two niggaz got problems wit eachother...stop takin sides cuz its more than meets the eye...if they got a problem wit eachother they will handle it. MESS & FAB both make good music. whatever problem they have is between themselves...quit tryin to dig deeper & find out the problem...I don't know either one of these niggaz but they some grown ass men that will find a solution. their beef dont make the world turn....dammit man

Jun 25, 2005
Until he does some more coke.
Haha Fab is corny and Mess is phony. Which would you rather be?
Real talk...Fab always been Fab...least he aint tryin to claim North Oakland Gangsta Crip Gang or some shit

Mess says you can catch him by himself well what the fuck do you expect when you keep talkin shit about your friends evrytime you go on a coke binge? And if ya wanna say its just music yeah yall right its just music his shit been fell off...other cats make better music than he does and regardless of the beef he makin our city look bad so fuck him

And evrybody is entitled to their own opinions so if yall wanna say his shit slap so be it just like I'm entitled to mine and in my opinion he's a straight up bitch LOL