Mess, 40 and Yuk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2003
They need to get together and drop a whole cd. I just listened to their song on the new Mess and I must say, thats classic shit. Fuck it if usher, lil jon and ludacris can get together and drop a cd, why not 3 Bay Legends comin together like voltron to form a West Coast super group. Hell, and wit 40's connections to BME they might even see some mainstream radio/video play. What do yall think?

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Come on now mayne, whut you been smoking... it was a clean tune, but that ain't no beat for Mess, let alone 40 water or Yuk... Classic shit? Please man.... It was like some cheap ass R&B off the radio, erry one of those cats could spit a nicer verse on a proper beat, as a collaboration it was soft as hell... if you like it...okay... but call is classic? Please... hardest collab recently was Keak, Yuk and Guce on What It Do... 1

Mar 7, 2003
TheWholeDamn said:
Come on now mayne, whut you been smoking... it was a clean tune, but that ain't no beat for Mess, let alone 40 water or Yuk... Classic shit? Please man.... It was like some cheap ass R&B off the radio, erry one of those cats could spit a nicer verse on a proper beat, as a collaboration it was soft as hell... if you like it...okay... but call is classic? Please... hardest collab recently was Keak, Yuk and Guce on What It Do... 1
I dont know what you yalkin mane, everything about that shit tight. It came together beautifully. They all have done better shit than this before but that dont take nathan away from it. You right I might be jumpin the gun callin it classic, cause only time will tell on that note. My main thing wasnt even this one song though, I'm just wonderin how tight a whole cd by just these 3 and no guest spots would be. I dont see how it could be anything less than one of the best Bay albums ever if they came together and made it happen.