merryxmas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2006
Merry Christmas! When some of you get old enough to have kids, it will
rejuvenate Christmas for ya ~ you will also get a wide selection of cheap
ties over the years.

Jun 13, 2004
www.myspace.com
merry christmas.... no snow here either, but i'm fine with that...i think this has been by far the most stressful christmas u have had so far...my son is only 2 months...i dont think i wanna know what the next 10 years or so will be like :ermm:

Dec 2, 2006
Amerikilla said:
i cant look at the holidays the same anymore since and near death experience i had on x-mas. holidays suck 4 me.
sorry to hear that. this is my first xmas without my mother..so i feel ya

Dec 10, 2005
lvwytemike said:
lol, merry christmas to all, and have fun with it if you can..

Anybody else hear about those mall shootings that seem to be popular this year?
mall shootings? hm, havent heard anything bout them. although ever since Mallrats came out there always seems to be alot of Easter bunny beatings after x-mas lol.

Aug 16, 2003
lvwytemike said:
lol, merry christmas to all, and have fun with it if you can..

Anybody else hear about those mall shootings that seem to be popular this year?
I heard about that crazy shit. Someone shot up some people yesterday in a mall. Cant remeber where tho. They said it started over some girl (didnt see that coming). Thats a crazy way to celebrate christmas:hurt:

Holla

Dec 10, 2006
Merry Christmas to everyone.....no snow here.. i live the Bay area..so its like 50-60 degrees here...its good, i dont like the cold much anyway!I had a great xmas,i have a 6 year old son,my one and only, so he got spoiled of course, n spent time with my family...I wish everyone could experiance the feeling of a loving family....its the greatest!anyway, best wishes!

Nov 4, 2005
well, i heard about one in Florida and 2 in I think north carolina, both carolina shootings were within a week of each other... i dont see why crazyness over christmas can lead to something like that.