Merry Christmas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2007
If she made SOME why would she only bring ONE? She must not like you very well or somethin'. If that's the case, you make me a batch and I'll hook you up with some of mine.=)

Nov 18, 2007
look i say what i want FEDIA is money to me aight & always has been nobody in the calles ever gave me shit about it & theres not a damn thing a ma'fuckerz gonna tell me to change that i dont need correction & i aint embarrassed or ashamed...im not a dumbass cuz i use a different word & i aint BABOSA ESTUPIDA in fact your ass didnt even have 2 be hella rude about that shit for once i wasnt talking shit to you but you just wrote off another one of your unhappy puta responses..but its good! im happy your brother didnt get you shit for christmas

Nov 20, 2005
look i say what i want FEDIA is money to me aight & always has been nobody in the calles ever gave me shit about it & theres not a damn thing a ma'fuckerz gonna tell me to change that i dont need correction & i aint embarrassed or ashamed...im not a dumbass cuz i use a different word & i aint BABOSA ESTUPIDA in fact your ass didnt even have 2 be hella rude about that shit for once i wasnt talking shit to you but you just wrote off another one of your unhappy puta responses..but its good! im happy your brother didnt get you shit for christmas
obviously no one in the calles you roll with speaks spanish. :(

and second..that response wasnt even directed to you..i said
baboso estupido..not babosa nor estupida...so unless you have a dick and/or your screen name is gonza1, that was not directed towards you.

your post has fail written all over it; no need to call you a babosa estupida when you clearly make it known you are by whatever you type.

~k.

Nov 18, 2007
obviously no one in the calles you roll with speaks spanish. :(

and second..that response wasnt even directed to you..i said
baboso estupido..not babosa nor estupida...so unless you have a dick and/or your screen name is gonza1, that was not directed towards you.

~k.
obviously your not FROM MY CALLES so theres no room for you to instegate about it, if your coming from where im from then you speak on it which your not so how would you know our customs? what do you kno about the way we speak and maybe you shoulda made that shit clear then, did you say gonza 1 baboso estupido? uh-uh you didnt & with all these foolz including u tryna come down on me with the whole issue clarification woulda been smart

your post has fail written all over it; no need to call you a babosa estupida when you clearly make it known you are by whatever you type.
GOOOOOOOOOOOD ONE! i guess i got "owned" me huh tough guy?:ermm: