Merry Christmas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
To all you fuckin' losers, no life having, internet thugs etc etc... all of you that only get the feeling of what it's like to have balls when your online. All of you pieces of shit that claim to be something your not while you post your stupid, worthless threads. Your hating ass on certain people. Your lame come backs...

LMAO!!!!

Naw, I'm just messing with all of ya! Get your panties outta that bunch and have yourselves...

A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Feb 10, 2006
To all you fuckin' losers, no life having, internet thugs etc etc... all of you that only get the feeling of what it's like to have balls when your online. All of you pieces of shit that claim to be something your not while you post your stupid, worthless threads. Your hating ass on certain people. Your lame come backs...

LMAO!!!!

Naw, I'm just messing with all of ya! Get your panties outta that bunch and have yourselves...

A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

see there you go again trying to put people down

making fun of people is in the top 5 most fun things to do. entertainment = fun .

shit ive never done an internet fight before...but here goes...um your gay (not homosexual. well maybe. but just like stupid gay), and probably smell, and probably fat, and too old to be on here
Well, that was a sorry ass attempt for humor LOL!!!!

My first reply in this thread was aimed at those who are weak and I just wanted to find out who fit into them shoes I threw out there.

Naw, Homie on the real Mayne...get a grip of yourself. It's the internet Homie relax.
whoooo thanks brah. cool, i win my first internet battle, and make my first internet friend. my parents are taking me to seaworld for new years if you wanna come. ill sneak a couple hyphy drinks for us. holler at your proverbial boy!
You won? LOL!!!!

I think your the only one who actually read it that way Homie, but that's cool. Keep telling yourself that.

Proceed ahead my friend.
so draw? i dont get this internet fighting shit. i coulda sworn i won. but thats cool as long as we're still friends.

...and shit i cant think of a madonna daughter joke right now
Carl Winslow (1) / Gemini (0)

carl winslow is the winner!

May 16, 2002

carl winslow is the winner!

Your still with that?

Your starting to sound insecure about that Homie.

Your showing a clear sign of weakness and the need to prove something you claim your Homie already won. Let it go already, unless your not sure about that win.

May 16, 2002
LOL, i was jus playin...im high as fucc

funny you took time to respond

merry christmas :knockout:

It's Christmas fucker and I ain't got shit to do LOL!!!!

I'm just waiting around for the turkey to be done at dinner time and everybody here at my pad is either hung over or talking shit....fuck that. I rather come in here and shoot the shit with everybody.

Personally, I still think it was a lame battle...plus your high. That explains why it went over your head.

The things that impress you high fuckers LOL!!!! j/k

Merry christmas to ya Homie.