Merry Christmas, Quanza, Hannuka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2004
I like alot of you on here, and i cant stand some of you on here. Regardless, Happy Holidays to you and your friends and family. Be thankful for what you have. It could always be ALOT worse. So, feel blessed and have a fun and safe Christmas or whatever you celebrate!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah! Be a blessing to others, especially the next few days! I hope all is well for everyone, and that you receive the blessings you deserve.

Take care, everyone.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Merry Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, etc. to all, even though Christmas isn't here yet for the States, Kwanzaa isn't for another day and Hanukkah is over...

Oct 6, 2008
I like alot of you on here, and i cant stand some of you on here. Regardless, Happy Holidays to you and your friends and family. Be thankful for what you have. It could always be ALOT worse. So, feel blessed and have a fun and safe Christmas or whatever you celebrate!
Merry Christmas Ant..

To everyone, it was a good year for music and I was glad to be a part of this board and anticipate Sickology and KOD with you all.

Everyone, enjoy your holidays with (or possibly without) your loved ones.. Regardless have a good time..

Peace to LDS and Asmo for holdin' us down on the Mod tip

And peace to Kirby and Kain for their endless well of musical knowledge

I'm lookin' forward to all the illness (and debates) we'll have next year.

Peace to all..

Status
Not open for further replies.