Merry Christmas From UTR (*AUDIO*)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
All the folks from Unknown Territory Records would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! 2004 has been a crazy year for all of us I'm sure... Although we thought we would drop something this year, it didn't happen. There are many reasons for us not dropping any new albums, life shit is mostly to blame... But I also put some major time into some other artists projects this year, and there are two solid releases that were entirely recorded at Big Boy Studios... The Red Head Steve album and the Mobb Tyght Hustlers album... We want to be known as a record label that drops a solid release everytime out the gate, that's our style and we stick to it. I guarantee the next solo project to drop from the label will absolutely not disappoint one soul. We're trying to elevate game in a major fashion in 2005...

The Chronic 2005 Mixtape should be out in a couple of months. We're only two tracks away from it being completed, got two done this weekend because Young Vicious was in town from school and it's a must to have that savage on our projects. After this release the next project to drop will be Lil' G's solo Definition of a G... Until then... *In the words of Yukmouth* HERE'S YA CHRISTMAS PRESENT YA BITCHES!!!

Unknown Territory Records Presents...
Chronic 2005 Mixtape - Bitch Niggaz

:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
That track is off the damn chain.....Great work.....

Merry Christmas Mo-X and thanks for all the tight work y'all drop every time....much love homie, and keep doin' what you do......

EDIT: just listened again, and I gotta say that Mo-X ripped that damn track HARD...fuck.....

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
^ Appreciate that man, validates all the hard work!!! We're going to drop something tight in 2005, trust that. I love my job, straight up. Lately we've been working real hard in the studio... I'm impressed with what's coming out. Lil' G got a new track called "G Status" which is just filthier than dirt, crazy... Can't wait for that project to be done.

Sep 17, 2004
yo man tight song yall alwayz bringin dat fiya!!!

BUT YO FUK CHRISTMAS DOGG, I LIVE FOR HOLLOWEEN, IMA MEAN INDIVIDUAL CRIMINAL WIT A SCHEME,...lolll

happy christ day to all yall ...................

dubbz

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
YEAH!!! I gotta get with you Mo... I hope you saved me a copy of the CD.

Oh and the song.... WHAT YV IS BACK? Dayum, good shit. Nice to hear some features, maybe lil' billy can get down withcha soon.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
Holla at me when you ready to link, you know the number... It's whatever as long as it's day time... I gots no lights at night so I'm kinda fucked after 4pm... Hit me though, cause I saved you one... And you're more than welcome to be on the Mixtape but that's on you... Hit me.