MERRIMAN RELEASED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
The San Diego Chargers placed linebacker Shawne Merriman on Reserve-Injured with a calf injury and a "minor-injury designation" (less than six-week injury), which means the six-year veteran must be released by the team when he becomes healthy.

Merriman saw limited action in the season's first five weeks. An Achilles injury forced him to miss the season opener in Kansas City. He saw limited action in Week 2 versus Jacksonville. He suffered a calf injury in Week 3 at Seattle and missed the team's victory over Arizona in Week 4. He re-injured his calf last week in Oakland.

The Chargers now list four linebackers on Reserve-Injured: Donald Butler, James Holt, Jyles Tucker and Merriman. Linebacker Larry English also has missed three games and is expected to miss two-to-four more weeks.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'm still having nightmares of my first game as a Raider fan. Merriman sacked Aaron Brooks so many times that game.... Come to find out he was juicing. I should've known, he had veins sticking all out of his neck.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
fuck shawne merriman.

demarcus ware, bitch.

i remember the cowboys were thinking about drafting merriman over ware...In fact, they told merriman they were gonna take him..

my issue isnt really the steriods(i know that sounds bad) but its the fact that this dude went hollywood. he like the spolight light too much....wanted to be involved with tv and all this bullshit...i question his desire to play ball this season...seems like every little thing that happend he couldnt play. to me it looked like a guy without a long term contract trying not to get hurt instead of all out.
we got six linebackers out with injuries right now, we really dont have room on the roster for merriman to be sitting out cause his pussy hurts..we need the roster spot and he was just dead wieght

May 6, 2009
^^well who choked her out then?
Nobody. She was all fucked up and was trying to drive home and he wouldn't let her because he wanted to call her a cab or some shit. Cops investigated and found no proof of him laying a hand on her so didn't press charges. That bitch is psycho. Fuck em both lol.