Merged Thread: NCAA Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Athlon's Pre-Season NCAA FOOTBALL TOP 25

No. 25 Missouri
No. 24 Tennessee
No. 23 Virginia
No. 22 Notre Dame
No. 21 Alabama
No. 20 Florida
No. 19 Purdue
No. 18 LSU
No. 17 Maryland
No. 16 Oregon State
No. 15 Florida State
No. 14 Virginia Tech
No. 13 Wisconsin
No. 12 Washington
No. 11 N.C. State
No. 10 Michigan
No. 9 Pittsburgh
No. 8 Georgia
No. 7 Texas
No. 6 USC
No. 5 Auburn
No. 4 Kansas State
No. 3 Ohio State
No. 2 Miami
No. 1 Oklahoma

:eyecross:

Apr 25, 2002
yea, WTF? oregon st. at 16, lol, fuck that. they got Oregon and Oregon St. mixed up i think. but who knows.

shadow

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
speakin of college football...what yall think of Washingtons coach getting fired......I dont think what he did was wrong at all, everyone bets on those basketball pools....I dont know if got all the story or not but shit, from what I heard he didnt really do shit wrong in my eyes, I see why the NCAA has that rule but he shouldnt lose his job over it....its gonna be interesting to see how this effects Washington

May 4, 2002
Grim said:
speakin of college football...what yall think of Washingtons coach getting fired......I dont think what he did was wrong at all, everyone bets on those basketball pools....I dont know if got all the story or not but shit, from what I heard he didnt really do shit wrong in my eyes, I see why the NCAA has that rule but he shouldnt lose his job over it....its gonna be interesting to see how this effects Washington

If it was $5, they wouldn't even think about it. But it was $5000 and that's a big difference.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I don't like Neuhiesel at all.He can recruit pretty well,but he brings that soft,sunny sou cal. attitude,and it don't cut it with a program that was built on running the ball well,and playing attack style defense.He brought to much finesse and sunshine,and we play in a dreary,gloomy climate that calls for smashmouth foot.
The NCAA had it out for him for a long time,and between all his prior violations from Colorado,and all the little things he's done since he got here(numerous things),they finally gave his punk ass the boot.We might get put on probation now for his little 5,000 dollar hoop pool.

He'll be outta town soon....

Jul 6, 2002
SEC Runz It Boi! Sniko knows wuzzup, xcept for he a tennessee fan and I am (Yessir!) an AU fan...and by the way, to all of the shit talkers who doubted AU last year, look where they are on the list.

we are going to have a national title this year folx, so get ready for the disappointments and the ass whoopinz!

oh yeah WAR DAMN EAGLE!

May 9, 2002
BAMMER said:
Not much faith in your Vols huh?Rooting for all the S.E.C. teams now......lol

no..i love my Vols...and i hope we can bounce back this season...but based on last years records..we have the 2nd toughest schedule going into the season...it's probably going to be another diffucult year...just hope we don't have all the damn injuries that we did last year...

...and every real college football fan also takes pride in his teams conference....and i love the style of football the SEC plays....and I like to see the conference as a whole do well (with the exception of the gators -- can't root for the main rival!)