Mercenaries(Old & Future for PS3)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Who's played Mercenaries? I bought it when it 1st came out and i was hooked. I still havn't caught all terrorist but right now i'm focusing on the lil' side missions and trying to find all the items that are "hidden". The only thing i don't like about this game is the "world" is somewhat boring, its huge but its missing......civilians and other interactive stuff. The thing that stands out the most is the destructive environment and the AIR STRIKES! I like the fact that you can drive any vehicle and can command their 1st & secondary weapons(rocket launcher, turret guns, etc). BUt driving a vehicle(espcially a jeep) can be tricky at first but after a while i got the hang of it. I like the fact that you can hop on a helicopter and practically go anywhere you want, except for the red zone. The missions, vehicles, and the environment could use a little improvement....but that's all going to change when they release a new Mercenaries on the PS3. I read a couple articles on the new Mercenaries and it looks great. The physics, environment, controller, and graphics are going to improve dramitically so its going to bring the gameplay back to life. I'll post more info on the future Mercenaries when i get home.....