Mental Illness - Unstoppable on sale now!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
At rapbay.com also in a store by you soon!!!!

TRACK LISTING
01. Intro
02. Set It Off
03. Ballastyle (Unstoppable) Feat. Yukmouth
04. West Coast Living Feat. Cheeta
05. Throw Up The 4 Feat. Big oso Loc & Courtny
06. Dieing Breed Feat. Messy Marv & Black Rhino
07. Gang Bang Music Feat. Pee Bodie
08. North Side California Feat. Jucie
09. Mexicano's
10. Burnin Feat. Deebo
11. Bosses Feat. Mr. Kee & Courtny
12. Recognize Feat. Goldtoes & Rene Villareal
13. Cadi Swervin
14. 209 Ridah
15. N.Y.H. & Mental Ill Feat. N.Y.H.
16. Refuse To Lose Feat. Kamikazi
17. Skandless Bitch
18. Where You From
19. Pillzs & Juice
20. What The Hood Made Me Feat. Chosen

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
yeah, im headin to rapbay rite now then!!
Tracklist looks fuckin dope homie.
I still give money clip spinz in the ride.....

Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
I got their 1st cd, it was ok; the production could've been a bit better; but overall it was good one.

so who's now on Mental Illeness? I mean, who's featured on the album? cuz on the debut one it was only Ill Nut, N-Sane & Big Rayzor, while Unstoppable got 6 guys on the cover.

Jul 1, 2004
I got their 1st cd, it was ok; the production could've been a bit better; but overall it was good one.

so who's now on Mental Illeness? I mean, who's featured on the album? cuz on the debut one it was only Ill Nut, N-Sane & Big Rayzor, while Unstoppable got 6 guys on the cover.
Well since the last album Ill-Nut was convicted of murder and is now serving 40 to life. He still is and always will be Mental Illness... The members on this album are Big Loco, Yung Gill, Young Heck, Jay Dee, Big Rayzor and myself... The production on this album far out shines the Money Clip album. Its not in rasputin yet, I gotta wait till tuesday but by next week it should be in most stores.