Menace II Society ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Training day was hard as fuck, thats 78 monte was to flossy, "you know what a train is son".

B

Blackjack 1577

That movie is a classic, everyone on this board should have watched it at least once, if you haven't then somethin ain't right.

"Suck on that you bitch ass trick"

Feb 19, 2003
Blackjack 1577 said:
That movie is a classic, everyone on this board should have watched it at least once, if you haven't then somethin ain't right.

"Suck on that you bitch ass trick"
Yup. Classic soundtrack, too. Nice mixture of Bay artists (Too Short, Ant Banks, Spice 1) w/ Southern Cali (MC Eiht, Da Lench Mob, Ms. Kilo)...

"One, two, three, I'm a G, as in Go-rilla? Bitch, I'm a killa! And if you disrespect me I'm-a gank ya! Boom-PING-PING!!!"

"The trigga gots-NO heart! The trigga-the trigga..."

"If you think this shit is funk-ay..."

"I'm a straight-up MEN-ace! Gyeahhh..."

Classic shit (just to cite a few)!

PEACE!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

sav-man said:
Yup. Classic soundtrack, too. Nice mixture of Bay artists (Too Short, Ant Banks, Spice 1) w/ Southern Cali (MC Eiht, Da Lench Mob, Ms. Kilo)...

"One, two, three, I'm a G, as in Go-rilla? Bitch, I'm a killa! And if you disrespect me I'm-a gank ya! Boom-PING-PING!!!"

"The trigga gots-NO heart! The trigga-the trigga..."

"If you think this shit is funk-ay..."

"I'm a straight-up MEN-ace! Gyeahhh..."

Classic shit (just to cite a few)!

PEACE!
That was a tight soundtrack. I remember I made my own version where I put all the songs in the order they appeared in the movie with sound clips from the movie between songs. I also added shit like Al Green Love and Happiness and Atomic Dog that were in the movie but not on the soundtrack. I bumped that shit everyday...