Meet the main posters in Music Industry!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
On some real shit though, am I the only one who notices that 90% of the bands out now look and dress EXACTLY the same? Same little poof head haiorcut with their little blondie streaks and little Comby Comby hair? Motherfuckers. I swear to god unless you are in some sort of heavy ass genre you will end up looking like a fashiony queer clone 99% of the time.

Edit: And this has nothing to do with anyone in this forum. lol.

Dec 25, 2003
Is that wtf 'scene' means? I hear people saying that shit left and right and I had no idea what it meant.

Well fuck scene.

And thats probly gay and cliched as fuck and said by hella ppl already.

Fuck faggots who are scene who call other people scene.

And fuck everyone with those cute little blond streaks in their hair. Fuck em.

Jan 3, 2006
B-Buzz said:

lol

scene kids are the people you're describing. Choppy/straightened hair with the front swoop thing.

It's weird that I'm the one that stands out at shows now.

hahha i went to a show last time...a punk show

i was the only guy there with baggy blue pants and A big black T

it was akward as fuck trying to mosh pit

Dec 25, 2003
TOKZTLI said:
I'm waiting for the devil-lock to come back into fashion.
lmao what you mean a la Misfits?

Ya I got asked at a show if I was from a late 90s metal band. rofl.

I asked the dude if he was from a gay circle jerk, and no one thought it was funny. I thought it was funny. I laughed.

They smoked their cigarettes. They had little blond streakies. It wasn't funny to them. One day I will murder them all.

I hear these faggots dont start pits either. Its a joke. We must stomp them all.

skoooolin said:
it was akward as fuck trying to mosh pit
mosh pit is a thing. Mosh is what you do. So it was awkward trying to "mosh".

Jan 9, 2004
WHITE DEVIL said:
lmao what you mean a la Misfits?

Ya I got asked at a show if I was from a late 90s metal band. rofl.

I asked the dude if he was from a gay circle jerk, and no one thought it was funny. I thought it was funny. I laughed.

They smoked their cigarettes. They had little blond streakies. It wasn't funny to them. One day I will murder them all.

I hear these faggots dont start pits either. Its a joke. We must stomp them all.

mosh pit is a thing. Mosh is what you do. So it was awkward trying to "mosh".
LOL gay circle jerk. stomp on

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I guess the crowd depends on who you're going to see nowadays. Last few shows I've been to were all mixed crowds. The Fall of Troy was all scene kids, Saves the Day/Anything was all broads, and 3/Porcupine Tree was all old ass people.