MEET AND GREET WITH FLAVOR FLAV V.I.P. STYLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2006
MAGRUFF MUTTLEY HAS 4 V.I.P. PASSES LEFT FOR THE UP AND COMING NEW YEARS EVE EVENT.

THESE PASSES ALLOW YOU THE FOLLOWING PRIVILEDGES
VIP RED CARPETENTRY, HASSLE FREE ACCESS
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE INDUSTRY PARTY 3rd FLOOR
MEET AND GREET WITH FLAVOR FLAV
THE TOPLESS OF THE WORLD FASHION MODELS LIVE PHOTO SESSION
PARTY WITH THE STARS IN THE VIP SUITES
EXCLUSIVE FIRST LISTEN, RECORD RELEASE PARTY
FREE FOOD CATERING
NETWORK WITH THE SF ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRIES BEST
SUPRISE GUEST APPEARANCES
FREE GIFT GIVEAWAYS FROM OUR SPONSORS

THE V.I.P. TICKET HAS ALL THE PRIVILEDGES LISTED ON THE BACK SO ITS OFFICAL

THE TICKETS ARE" $60 EACH (includes: entry ticket & V.I.P. pass)
CONTACT DEE @: 408-648-9702

May 26, 2006
PRICES JUST WENT UP SAYS SO ON THE TICKET. BUT I GOT 5 V.I.P.S. RIGHT NOW FOR $80 EACH....ITS FINNA BE WAAYYYYY MORE AT THE DOOR...HOLLA MY CONTACT INFO IS ABOVE...OH AND I GO ON MAIN STAGE AT: 9:50PM

May 26, 2006
bigthump said:
I got the Tickets for the front DOE! Holla at me! $25.00 I was told VIP tickets is only for entering the VIP Section not admission? Magruff please advise if you have more info!

Ok this is the get down, oh..."THE GET DOWN MAGAZINE," coming soon....shameless plug..lol The price has been raised now that the event is closer not by me but the promoters themself its on the ticket. For the $80, you get the entry ticket $40 that to enter the event, then you get and additional ticket which is the V.I.P. tICKET $40.00, so you get and entry ticket and a V.i.p. for inside the event....Yall have offically been pimped...MM

May 26, 2006
kuwest said:
his cd i didnt even wanna look at it but seem like a funny guy

Yeah and about MAGRUFF MUTTLEYS cd...lol..."Hey, I made way more money off using my cd to network with rather then sell. Why have it sitting there on the shelf collecting dust when you can have em in the trunk to sell and pass out to future business partners. Well? So now I've carved myself out some key future people to worked with. Ive raised my bar that way. So now Im signed to LIFERDEF RECORDS, that way, I signed a 1 year deal with a worldwide internet broadband T.V. company, that way, Im on T.V. eveyweek that way, now Im performing in this show and one that 10 times bigger next, that way, now I have more graphic$ client$$$ that way, now my name has spread way more, that way, I have my own MAGAZINE with a backer, that way, I got an online distribtuion deal with AVATAR RECORDS, that way, I get paid to do business with people you guys pay to be on your CD, that way, BOTTOM LINE IS CD's AREN'T SELLING RIGHT NOW USE THEM TO NETWORK...you'll make more money that way...."

NO NOT BRAGGIN....CD DIDNT FLOP ...LOL
-Magruff Muttley