meesy marv thizz city

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2006
just coped that new messy marv presents thizz city and im not mad @ all.....real good quality shit...stand out tracks for me is the 1 by berner "they", cam city "bounty", lars locs "real nigga"and also roach gigz and quinn and seff got some cool songs on there also...what did yall think of the thizz city the album

Jan 23, 2006
THIS IS THE BEST COMP MESS HAS PRESENTED SINCE DRAPED UP 2 IN 2007 THIS SHIT SLAPS. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEMO MIXTAPE DID IT GET PUSHED BACK?

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
wow it seems that the consensus is yall are feeling it....as a frisco native i am let down by this release...mess songs are good, off top, but overall i feel this comp is lacking, just not that tight at all....beats are ok, but i personally am not feeling the album it only has like 4 slaps out of 19...and a messy marv diss on a comp wit his name on it = corny

but that song where they dissin him is one of the best songs on there so, i guess i gotta take the bitter with the sweet...