Medal of Honor: BETA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Anyone get in on this? been out for the PS3 for like 3 weeks, they just got it up for XBox 360 like two days ago. It's pretty cool, a mix of Battlefield and Call of Duty, its a beta so there are some bugs. But overall I think the maps are pretty dope and fun to play.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i had beta for ps3....it constantly froze...the little i played seemed good...but like i said i was having freezing issues every game

imma fuck with it when it comes out

EA isnt really pushin this one as hard as activision with black ops...ive seen hella commercials for black ops all ready, only shit ive seen for medal of honor is on the net

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
It's pretty cool but it gets boring when you play the same 2 maps every time. I know they're not gonna release every map for a beta but it just gets repetitive after a while. I'm still not sure if I'm gonna buy this when it comes out or not.

how do u get the beta? shit looked real nice on the little previews i saw
You gotta preorder the game from certain retailers or online and you'll get a code to download the beta. Or EA will select some of their online members seemingly at random. That's how I got the beta.

May 31, 2007
more reviews por favor if anyone can

from the vids ive seen.. I dont like the big ass redish bar that comes across the screen when you kill someone. I think its too big like if theres a field of enemies, and I take one down and I wanna switch to the other one it seems like it could restrict my view