meant to post this before but...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
i've got this guy i work with down here in springfield..who everday has a new tech n9ne story...claiming he knows him ..blah blah blah..gets on my nerves..i wanna call him a liar...but he claims hes the *adam* in tech n9nes lyrics....also..he mentioned something about some tracks in the vault.....tech n9ne and k0rn doing some kind of collabo..

any truth to this?

Aug 17, 2002
www.geocities.com
HMMMMMM

ASK HIM SOME MORE ?'S ABOUT TECH. LIKE HIS REAL NAME, HOW OLD TECH IS. HE IS 32 I THINK NOW. ASK HIM WHO HE LIVED WITH WHEN HE WAS GROWING UP{GRANDMA} ASK HIM WHAT HIS DAD DID{HE WAS A COP}SHIT. EVEN ASK HIM WHO TECH BRO IS. ON THE KORN THING, I ON'T KNOW, BUT HELL. ITS TECH, HE PULLS THINGS OUT THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT
SIGNING

Sep 27, 2002
S|XS|XS|X said:
... are u really ms. n9na? heh that would be dope if ur on his msg board and shit COol shit .. if that IS u heh :) k bye
damn dude like i said tech is tight but you seem to ask way to many damn ?'s just go with the damn flow, im no one big im just a damn student but still......

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
haha, so I guess that proves that Absolut's friend "Adam" isn't as tight with Tech as he said.

As for the Korn track....I have never heard such a thing. Tech has told me he would like to work with Slipknot though. But not Korn. Absolut i think ya boy is a fake.

Nick

Aug 21, 2002
ABSOLUT....

You are dealing with a:
A Fraud
A Fake
An Imposter
A Bootleg
A Carbon copy
A ReWritable
A WolfTicket
A Fuck it, yall get the idea....:devious:

Who'd leave Sunny Cali for dusty Springfield?
Not I said the cat, not I said the pig, not I said the dog, But I would said Absolut's friend!

Aug 24, 2002
kidn9ne said:

damn dude like i said tech is tight but you seem to ask way to many damn ?'s just go with the damn flow, im no one big im just a damn student but still......
would u get off my fuckin ovaries already please? GODDAMN take ur own advice and "go with the flow" I dont care what you are shoo go away, I hate little bitchin motherfuckers PISS OFF

Aug 24, 2002
ok, sorry bout that everyone else that didn't need to see that ... muh bad *chills* and listens to this dope sqrach cd man my friend hooks me up with the dopest shit! dankya babe :) this is the best cd ever! ( in it's genre lol which is like every genre from 80's hits to drum and bass to hip hop ... u name it lol so fuckin crazy) the phattest trax are mixed if anyone wants it, I donno get in touch with me somehow and I'll think about it :p

Sep 27, 2002
S|XS|XS|X said:

would u get off my fuckin ovaries already please? GODDAMN take ur own advice and "go with the flow"
i hope your not talkin to me dude cuz i said im not tryin to start shit check this out this is what i think