Me vs You

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
if YOU believe eternal damnation exists in the biblical sense at all, I got a debate ready for YOU
Lets make this simpler, I'm gonna set up the Google hangouts later and see how it really works. And if I can get it going, lets get together sometime this weekend on there and debate the topic. Since I don't know where you actually stand or what you're assumption is on that topic is, lets do this.

"What happens after you die; according to the bible"

Jan 31, 2008
Lets make this simpler, I'm gonna set up the Google hangouts later and see how it really works. And if I can get it going, lets get together sometime this weekend on there and debate the topic. Since I don't know where you actually stand or what you're assumption is on that topic is, lets do this.

"What happens after you die; according to the bible"
The reason why I created this thread is because the one you created was exclusive to only people of the book. I can use common sense to render all three books primitive and man-made. If you are down to have a debate on whether religions who threaten an eternal hellfire are legitimate or worthy of belief in, let me know.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The reason why I created this thread is because the one you created was exclusive to only people of the book. I can use common sense to render all three books primitive and man-made. If you are down to have a debate on whether religions who threaten an eternal hellfire are legitimate or worthy of belief in, let me know.
Let me get this out the way first of all, I do NOT believe in a Hell where spirits are "currently" burning for their sins.

I do not believe the Bible teaches that in the first place. Its all about how people want to perceive the writing. If you havent read the whole book, something that has a deeper meaning will seem straight forward to you.

Hell is a Greek mythology, Catholic and Christian doctrine, that I, do not believe in.

I do however believe that when the 2nd coming of Christ comes, THATS when we will be judged accordingly and punished with FIRE as it is written.

Oh you ol I want a virgin boy like how the Quran says instead ass. You have to understand that God HATES as well. Of course there has to be punishments.

Jan 31, 2008
That is good enough for me to go off of as I do not believe in a god who hates and I can go into it on multiple levels. Let me know if you figure out hangouts and I can't just decide the night of as I am busy(although tonight should work). If not tonight let me know.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
That is good enough for me to go off of as I do not believe in a god who hates and I can go into it on multiple levels. Let me know if you figure out hangouts and I can't just decide the night of as I am busy(although tonight should work). If not tonight let me know.
10-4. For sure. Let me get it going

Props: SeriouslyThug
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
yeeah hell is pretty much bullshit i know cuse ive been there its all in your fucking head!
ha ha ha ha ah ha
Well either way. If you ever want to do a podcast featuring me and talking about all this shit let me know. If youre gona take it serious I don't mind. I got mt hangouts ready but I'm not sure how to go abour recording it and posting it on youtube. I really want to have this debate with seriouslythug to show God Hates and reasons why. I dropped em my number and whenever the chance arrives I'm down. If you want to get this going Joker, email me and lets setup a outline of what you want to talk about and lets get it going. [email protected]

Mar 28, 2019
Any christian jew or muslim who believe in eternal damnation, DEBATE ME.

What if there is damnation within bliss? What if the hell we experience is anxiety, paranoia, want for control over other people's lives and our own?

What if this hell manifests because of the eternal struggle within duality and lots of interdimensional beings who got involved?

Just witnessed mind control irl, I hope you can rejoin me in our mission soon. Miss you bro.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Systems whose output y(t_0) at timet_0 depends on values of the input other than just x(t_0) have memory.
In other words, a system y(t_0) has memory if its output at time t_0 depends on the input x(t) for t > t_0or t < t_0, i.e. it depends on values of the input other than x(t_0).

Otherwise, the system is MEMORYLESS

*Remember, t_0 is intitial condition.

This shit ancient af.

Last edited: