me and my gurl.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
u get a girl pregnant. then as many times as you pregnate her while already pregnant, that's an extra kid. so if you got her pregnant then fucked her 3 times, u might have triplets, maybe even quadruplets. they might not be twins, they may be just brother/sisters.

but after she gets pregnant more than 5 times, she will only have 5 kids, and save the left over for next year. so if you fuck her 7 times after she's pregnant, she's about to have 5 kids this year, then your other 2 will pop out sometime next year.

Mar 29, 2004
Dana Dane said:
Kids, please pay better attention in sex ed class.

Although, I did see on Maury one time where a chick had twins and one dude was the father of one, and another dude was the father of the other. I saw it on Maury, they had DNA, it had to be true!
lol fuckin maury....

Jan 30, 2007
wooooooow......do we all agree that this ould only be in open forum and could never make it to "gathering of minds" forum since this dude doesnt seem to have one, and that 1up post was fuckin hilarious, good laugh on that one

Feb 23, 2006
LayzieThaKid_07 said:
Damn Yall got Jokes.....good shit...........

well i hope this beezy doesn't have twins and shit.........

which brings me to my next question.......what if yall gurl wanted an abortion???

would you slap the bitch or keep the kid????

i see why you askin these questions....your fukin young man. be responsible atleast.

you now if you jack off.....you'll grow pubics on the hand that you use?

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^ lmao...

is your girl on birth control?
if not, you been bustin in her and don't kno if you want to have kids?
come on man, you gotta be more responsible than that...if you dont care about your or your girls life...think about the kid...yall got skrill to support the child? I hope so...

Jan 3, 2006
LayzieThaKid_07 said:
aight i got this question.........

me and my girl been fuckin for a while with no rubber........

everytime i wouldn't pull out and i would just nut in her....

does it affect anything with pregnancy if i nut in her more then once??? :confused:

i get this feeling like she might have twins or triplits and shit....im just trippin off of it in a laughing matter...:cheeky:

oh god..