McNamee injects Debbie Clemens with HGH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
WASHINGTON (AP) -- It's become a daily routine: A new element of Brian McNamee's "I injected Roger Clemens with steroids and human growth hormone" story emerges -- and Clemens' attorneys call the pitcher's former personal trainer a liar.

The latest, and quite possibly oddest, twist involves Clemens' wife.

McNamee told congressional investigators he injected Debbie Clemens with HGH -- at the seven-time Cy Young Award winner's direction -- before the couple posed for a 2003 Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition photo shoot, a lawyer familiar with his testimony said Friday.

The lawyer spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because details of Thursday's testimony have not been publicly released. McNamee's statements about Debbie Clemens were first reported by the New York Daily News on its Web site Friday.

Roger Clemens and McNamee are scheduled to testify publicly Wednesday at a hearing of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. McNamee told baseball investigator George Mitchell that he injected Clemens at least 16 times with steroids and HGH in 1998, 2000 and 2001, allegations the star pitcher repeatedly has denied.

Clemens did not comment on the latest accusation, which came out as he wrapped up a second day of face-to-face meetings with members of Congress. Clemens' lawyers, Rusty Hardin and Lanny Breuer, did not directly address the issue when asked about it.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/baseball/mlb/02/08/clemenswife.HGH.ap/index.html

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Why would McNamee bring Clemens' wife in the mix? Innocent until proven guilty but this foo bout to catch a case like Barry.

Jun 15, 2005
somebody's going down for perjury - that's all I know.

I've said before - Clemens looks guilty as all fuck, but I hope he's not.