@ McMalice...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I see your from West Seattle. How old are you and what school you go to if you do? I see it sayz Hoody Mafia in your sig. You must know D from Sealth then? Becuase dude at my school also sayz he rapz, also claimz Hoody Mafia and also a while ago he show'd me some lyricz from some dude he said livez in White Center. Are you him?

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Oh shit

You know my homie Demetrius??? Fo sho, thats my dog. I'm 18 now, and I used to go to Chief Sealth, but I dropped out halfway through junior year and shit cuz it wasnt workin out. And if he showed you some shit then yea that was probably me. Demetrius is down for Hoody Mafia, I aint gonna speak for any other faggots at Sealth that say they're down for that shit though, cuz I aint there no more so I dont know who's tryin to put that shit down.
Who are you?

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
ahhh hold up, I know you I think.....we dont really know each other and shit, but we got some mutual friends.....I dont know if you remember me or not, but I used to kick it with Tommy, and Obie, and Dean and them every once in a while cuz Obie lived like around the corner from me. I know you get down with them folks.

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
David? You're not who I thought.....I'm tryin to remember you.....are you the dude with glasses? Sportin the Dada kicks, haha. If thats you then you probably remember me, I was big ass dude, we used to clown on Mike Ball and shit, but yea anyways my names Anthony, if you're who I think you are we had art and shit together with Barbarus......

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Hahaha yea I was thinkin of Ryan, my bad dog......I'm trippin on why the fuck I cant remember you.......I might be in the yearbooks, if I didnt skip all the picture days, my graduating year was supposed to be 2003.....I know I probably know you and you probably know me, I just cant put a face to your name, whats your last name? Get at me on AIM if you got that shit......my sn is DubCmalice.