McCown the Starter????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
damn, looking at Tony's quote in scary's sig made me just shake my head.....I love my raiders, but unless something huge happens we're not gonna be 1st in our division, the toughest division in football. and since the chargers got norv turner as head coach, I think the advantage goes to denver....unless cutler fucks it up for them, but I kinda doubt that. at least we can be better than the chefs

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I hear you Defy but stranger things have happened in the NFL...We should start Culpepper right away so we don't come right out the gate losing. Maybe Culpepper is Kiffin's back up plan. Maybe he's trying to save the best for last. But we gotta aim for first place... you never know we may end up taking second place and securing a wild card.

Mar 16, 2005
Tony said:
I hear you Defy but stranger things have happened in the NFL...We should start Culpepper right away so we don't come right out the gate losing. Maybe Culpepper is Kiffin's back up plan. Maybe he's trying to save the best for last. But we gotta aim for first place... you never know we may end up taking second place and securing a wild card.

I know!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I can already see it now....its either gonna be a broncos fan or a 9er fan thats gonna do the "raider picks" with all losses....we will not be last in the division nor nfl this year

Mar 16, 2005
Defy said:
I can already see it now....its either gonna be a broncos fan or a 9er fan thats gonna do the "raider picks" with all losses....we will not be last in the division nor nfl this year

I wouldnt do ALL loses..but no more than 6 wins!