MC2 & J Dog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
whatever happened to these two?that Killers & Dealers in Violent Areas is some classic shit with that Smokers Club

Aug 16, 2002
nah he was fuckin wit it for a minute wit my villain mob niggaz but he caught a few cases and just quit fuckin wit it. that boy could freestyle his ass off we was a house party in folsom and him Bread, Bugzy and baby bubb was freestylin shit was tight this was when them self made niggaz was first comin out!

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
that boy could freestyle his ass off we was a house party in folsom and him Bread, Bugzy and baby bubb was freestylin shit was tight this was when them self made niggaz was first comin out!
damn, bread was there too? that's something i would have loved seeing.

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
I always thought that album was extremely under-rated. MC2 and J-Dogg have some real cool ways of rapping back and forth that you don't see very much.

If you haven't heard the "secret" track at the end of the album, check it out, one of my favorite rap songs ever.

Aug 16, 2002
yea someone shoulda had a camcorder out or somethin cause that woulda been the shit
G-Idez might have a video of it...he was there with a camcorder. I bullshit you not they was bustin for like an hour straight! Bread was eatin they ass up tho! that night i became a fan of his flow and he never droppd nuthin! very dissapointing cause dude was raw!

Feb 27, 2006
iv seen some clips on youtube of G-Idez in a club doin a concert or some shit cant really remember what it was but thats the only footage i can think of that i seen fromem.anyways i hope he drops that shit one day cause if its as heated as you say then that shit definitely needs to be seen.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
G-Idez might have a video of it...he was there with a camcorder. I bullshit you not they was bustin for like an hour straight! Bread was eatin they ass up tho! that night i became a fan of his flow and he never droppd nuthin! very dissapointing cause dude was raw!
goddamn carlos, now i am really hungry for seeing that shit!! bread was so fucking dope; i cannot explain it.

is there a way for you to holler at g-idez? that dude got always the best shit haha

oh yea dome, i know what you are talking about. is it this? even lynch is in this mothafuckka lol

Aug 16, 2002
I kan have my WILL or someone get at him he always hella busy...but for real i hope one day this shows up on youtube cause it was a classic night! that was my first time ever hearing of Self Made and Bread...they have came along way! Bugzy was gassin too!

Feb 23, 2003
yea I also thinkJ-Dogg died, NoLove and G-Macc gave him a resti peace track on the death threatz album

not sure if its the same J-Dogg, though