MC REN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
What would you say is his best album??...and who normally produces for him?? I remember WAY back in the day I almost got Kizz My Black Azz but didn't for some reason, and the same thing happened with Shock of the Hour.

I've been listening to him recently and I gotta say that I really dig his voice and uptempo on the microphone. Which is better, "Shock of the Hour" or "The Villain in Black??"

May 11, 2002
Shock Of The Hour Is His Best out of the two, but The Villian In Black is a great Cd too. I suggest to pick up both of them if you can find them because they are out of print. His producers in the past are:

DJ Train (he did most of "Shock Of The Hour"), Madness 4 Real, Cold 187um (Above The Law), and ect.

He sounded the best with187um, I think he should do a whole CD with Cold 187um. That would be the shit.

May 11, 2002
The title of the CD is "Deuce" and I don't think it is out because I have not seen it. They reviewed it in the Source a couple moths ago but I have not seen the CD.