MC REN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I know he been offa Ruthless for a min now and that he's got his own company Villain Ent but does anyone know if he's going to be dropping a new album anytime soon? I heard a few years bak he was gonna drop CPT2k or somethin like that but hadn't heard anything since about a new album. . .

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ren still bringin heat. . .

I've heard em on a few guest spots on recent albums. He still comin tight and "The Villain In Blak" I fukin classic in my eyes. . .

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I got that Kizz My Blak Azz CD. . .

Was just bumpin that shit this mornin. And yeah that Eightball MJG trak is on Ruthless 4 Life. The song Ruthless 4 Life is a tight ass trak to. . .The Saga Continues right before your eyes,The saga contiunes right before your eyes,you know why? Why? CAUSE I'M RUTHLESS 4 LIFE!!! love that trak. . .

Did yall know that Madness 4 Real the group that produced that song"Mad Scientist" along with some other shti for Ren,Eazy,BG KO & Dreasta,Westside Connection and a few other well known artist. They from Germany? I don't know why but I thought that was hella strange that they was some white dudes from Germany.They got sik production though . . .

N

Nostril King

ren pretty much lost all desire to release another record - he's a fat old man who plays golf (his last photo was him in hawaiian golf shorts and a polo playing golf)..

just like kam - ren was better when he was angry

Jul 4, 2002
Re: I got that Kizz My Blak Azz CD. . .

AOD said:
Did yall know that Madness 4 Real the group that produced that song"Mad Scientist" along with some other shti for Ren,Eazy,BG KO & Dreasta,Westside Connection and a few other well known artist. They from Germany? I don't know why but I thought that was hella strange that they was some white dudes from Germany.They got sik production though . . .
They are not from Germany, they're from Denmark. They did a real good job back in the days for all those West Coast rappers. I even heard some shit they did in Denmark. They got a group called DGP. The rapper raps in danish and the instrumentals are pretty tight. The best music they released was in the mid 90s. That's honestly the best production I ever heard from europe.

http://www.dengalepose.dk

May 1, 2002
www.wckillaz.com
He had the tightest line on those 2 new nwa songs...

"Scarin' mothafu*kas like stephen King flicks
Makin' niggaz clear the room, like a dyke fleein' d*ck"

LOL

The way I see it is, Ren's a memory, if he releases a new album, it won't be as tight as his old stuff, because he'll cover it up with guest appearances, and crap. I just wanna hear a STRAIGHT ren album. I don't wanna hear Kurupt and Snoop and everybody all over it, just Ren, and 2 or 3 other people at most.

I'm lookin' forward to that new Ice Cube more than ren, yall remember about 5 months ago Cube said that his next album was gonna be political and deep like his first 2, right? Maybe he's mad about something again, LOL Rap is best served Mad.

May 11, 2002
Mc Ren has always been the shit. All his albums are tight but my two favortie albums are "Shock Of The Hour" & "Villian In Black". No one can fuck with Ren.

In Murder Dog this month, it says he is in the process of making a new album and is shopping the market for a label. His production included ex-member/producer DJ YELLA. It is gonna be the shit.

DJ Yella is also going to be releasing a new album this summer also. Artists including: Kokane, Ice Cube, Mc Ren, Dr. Dre, and a shit load more.

VH1 is also doing a behind the music on N.W.A. and it should be on this fall.