MC Ren

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
I have Shock Of The Hour, Kiss My Black Azz and Ruthless For Life but I do not have the album that came out in 1996. What is the name of it? How does it compare to his other albums? I think I heard one song from it, which ever song there was a video for.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
It's called The Villian In Blak. . .

I think it's his best album love the production on it but it's a short album only like 11 traks but all the albums he seems to drop is. The lyrics get kinda repetive at times but fuk it swoop that up it's Ren you know he comes hard. . .

Jul 4, 2002
To me it's a classic too. It's got a lot of very good production by Cold 187um & Madness 4 Real Productions. There are two of my favorite MC Ren tracks on Villain In Black, they are called Keep It Real & Mad Scientist.

Apr 26, 2002
Nah maan, in my opinion it's his 2nd one. Shock of the hour is too damn dope. Best track on TVIB is 'I DON'T GIVE A DAMN'...beats so fuckin' hard. 'Still the same Nigga' & Mind Blown are also dope and of course 'Bring It On' feat. Above The Law & Triggaman from the Pimp Clinic. By the way...anyone knows what happened to that fool?? Mac Mall 'Untouchable'-album credits read something like 'Watch out for the upcomin' Triggaman album...that was 5-6 years ago...!