MC EIHT SONG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2005
I said the same thing 50 cal..40 yrs old and got gang tats..guns n shit..see when its likely to show you were really not the gangbang crip type..you have to dumb ass things as eiht has done..a tat on your face..lol..man he need to rid the face makeup n shit..that shit don't intimidate folks no more..I thought a tat on the face was a tear drop..ya know some prison shit or a 187...man these niggas is frauds...I hate I even hung wit da wierdo..well what's in the dark shall see lite..first mako,kitty and now crazy locs...I bet he thought the retard would have never threw dat shit out there..dats like the 2 getting caught wit crack pipes in they mouth...hahaha poooor aaron..

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Nah, its usually neither hood nor trendy...Usually its RIPs, or tributes to their kids OR covering up broad's names or shitty tats they got when they were kids....

your taking things outta context man...what they mean is you shouldnt be 40 and getting gang bang tats..thats something,if you decide to go that route in life,should be done when your hella young.real bangers dont do that shit.