mc eiht/lynch New season collector's edition??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
what is the deal w these collector's edition other than having some bonus tracks on them, are they official releases or some kind of bootlegs? i also see other cds released have that have those on them like the spice 1 / mc eiht releases and some other ones, the decription says its made when u order it and its on cdr, so it seems like its hella bootleg, u guys think this is legit selling this shit?? i bought a copy and just returned it, and it let me keep my copy!!!!!!

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
When you order CDs on Amazon that say they ship from Amazon or are Amazon prime, you get a manufactured on demand CDR. Meaning they burn the mp3 files to a CDr once you order it, print a slightly shrunken cover with no back cover or CD art just all black with a tracklist and ship it to you. It's a service where you're paying to have the digital download burned to a CD for you. It's why I dont buy cds on Amazon at all.

That lynch mceiht cd is a real album, you can buy the actual pressed CD on Ebay but If you buy on Amazon its gonna be a bootleg.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
When you order CDs on Amazon that say they ship from Amazon or are Amazon prime, you get a manufactured on demand CDR. Meaning they burn the mp3 files to a CDr once you order it, print a slightly shrunken cover with no back cover or CD art just all black with a tracklist and ship it to you. It's a service where you're paying to have the digital download burned to a CD for you. It's why I dont buy cds on Amazon at all.

That lynch mceiht cd is a real album, you can buy the actual pressed CD on Ebay but If you buy on Amazon its gonna be a bootleg.
I don't fuck with those on demand CDR's either.

Thing is just about every cd they do that with has a real version. You just gotta look around the net to find it.

May 2, 2018
I don't fuck with those on demand CDR's either.

Thing is just about every cd they do that with has a real version. You just gotta look around the net to find it.
Some yes. But alot of the cds they "on demand" dont have a real CD out. Thats the only way to get any of Lav's albums on CD. Most of DB shit,some equipto and many others. I got a sealed dubee sugawolf at the store around Feb. And it was CDR and said on demand on the barcode in little letters. So its becoming a thing.

Mar 11, 2013
Manucatured On Demand is different than Amazon cdrs...I got that M.O.D. Dubee CDR too, the cover is not that clean as original audio but still ok...and it comes with printed CD label also...But when it comes to amazon cdr its just str8 bootleg only with front cover and shitty artwork on other sides...