MB3...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
@ The Candy boy...I dunno if you aware what a slug a do hommes..But a gun shot wound is a terrible sensation...I'm So Terrific..Not to mention a boss..I been through more Cigars than Mr Burns...

You'd Love to see Keys Fucc around a diss you prolly..But nah..I'll prolly Just put bandana's on my Nikes ( Throwbacc Jordans with the Wings on em' ) and remix the Kiccs..Or just maybe I'll go on the prowl...Kill a couple Niccas and Vanish...

....And this nicca K9 What I talk I live..Why else would I talk ?...I'm heavy in beef...The V-12 Got windows thiccer than a Pizza Box ...Stay with Duct Tape a Jet blacc skully and a Gun that a bacc down the Navy...But I'm pretty handy with my hands..I can throw combo's 3's 4's and 5's..Thats why I disrespect and call men ladies..It's simple..

..........Your Father.....

Robin Keys....

Dec 2, 2002
net thuggin is so 1999 playboy..you still live in ireland(lmao) and you still aint foolin no one..you is a court jester dogg..no one takes clowns serious..you peepee your pants in the presence of carlton banks homo.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
It's Los Angeles to you... fuccin'Cake Mix ass assasin...My name ring bells like a door to door sales peoples..right on The Blocc..popcorn and hot butter...Dogg I'll bring the macc your way...You'll put your hands up like I went for a Jumper...I'm the shit..Call me Pepe La Poo poo...

...lol..Niccas so mad...I got your face lookin' like you chokin' on food right ?...Deuce often stylin'...I Roll pup on the cops and ask em' what's Hood..Because they know my cases get dropped not adjourned..You Faggit ass wall street nicca....

Listen...Keys a Pimp wth the cane....Your P's the Bums of crime...I been superfly..ever since superfly...LOL@ These compeditors..I done ran jogged and skipped through your time ducc...I roll with gloccs and rented's...Listen BOY BOY Deuce use a pistol...These chiccens be thinkin' they all cute...You'll run high when I palm the rachette..Or maybe I'll Just put the hawk to your chest like Domonique Wilkens ..

...You stranded nicca....I had coke stretchin' like I woke up in the Morning..I'ma hustler..My house Paid for...Rollercoasters and other amusement park features..I'll even buy you a fun pass ....I'm so beyond smooth...I can hop you a paccage...Then Kill your Noodle ass With the rouger toy..

I see you make beats..I can turn a Producing rap star into a producing pop star..I keep a 5..with 16 to toss...

SQ SQ SQ SQ SQUUUUUUUUAD UP !!

.....Your Father....

Robin Keys.....

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Fab is the truth...BEST to ever do it..And Like Myself..A hustler of Mythic Proportions..

....Your Father...

Robin Keys...

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
YOU AIN'T THIS NICCAS !!...Pause...lol@ These Fruit Snaccs...Beg for mercy niccas....Don't Make me Open your health....Dogg's is toy stories.....Ain't gunna have BUZZ in the street's for Two LIGHT YEARS....I ride with Sket's...That's why niccas on that mad cow disease and scared to beef with Keys...

.....LOL...707...Who the fucc are you...Tryna walk with me...Nicca.. tonka truccs is the only time you roll with toys...LOL...You got nut's in you...Like you ate sniccers bars....Fucc outa here ducc...

Forty Killa...You no thug...Listen fella Fella ..Gay ain't me...POP POP !....A nicca Known round the hood like your local hustlers phone Number...Dogg you a fake ass Nicca..Exposed like the right breast of Janet....Dogg your gangsta is The Siccness...SWISH !!!!...Nothin' But Net....Fucc outa here Ducc...

.....Your father....

Robin Banks...

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
^^^Every time I read your posts I look at your gay ass SIG and see those females wearin pink shirts and your gay Pink writtin. Looks like yous the fake thug.Fake Cam'ron ass nigga.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Niccas Bench pressin' Keys Dicc...It's less Than Likely I'll care prolly.... But I'm runnin' more numbers than a telepone book out here...Dogg the Niccle a Pour your hat..But the only time you Noodles saw burners was at a Computer store...Deuce put the Tec to you like you cussed a referee....

It's simple...Boom....Tyson...early...Keys a Prisoner of the streets..Pitching on the Mound.. I wear three gats..I'ma stingy ass Nicca But the 60 round Mac 12 will spare strays...But nah...You one them simple types...Type to think That if you never have sex and rap...You'll get signed to Virgin records...

And you not like me...You don't Palm no Sacs..You gotta Push a Bitch that look good to brag about how you moved dymes....So let Deuce catch you.. I'll Kidnap your Moms and strip the clothes off the Bitch...

Nicca I get E-mails saying the Pink look right and how Hard I am...Pm's saying Deuce I can't stand that I'm not you...

................Your Father....

Robin Keys.............

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
Why you gota be bringin your mom into this by sayin she be Emailing you and Pm you sayin how good you look in that bitch pink. No matter how hard you act all I gotta do is scroll down and see your gay ass Pink Sig.

Dec 2, 2002
this squares crib is homosexual headquaters..look how he pose for new pics just for the siccness everyweek in his sig..this the siccness not adult friend finder the fagget version.
lmao your softer than my scrotum sac on warm days kid..what exacly are you doing with your hands in dem flicks ? are you reinacting scenes from Rainman player? sure looks like it. -500 player points for posin in your mothers ride. how the fuck can folks take this fruit serious when he speaks in an irish accent.
lift some weight and grow some shoulders fagget.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Imagine All the Hate I made ?

Dogg I was O.T. At 10...By '91 I was already a crac legend..You could find me Re'n by the shores...I flooded L.A. with Valves..I'm Ballin'..You ain't feasting on nothin'..Prolly Find me at a Local Bank BRANCH because when you got a Blow Range like mine you Know Money grows on TREES...

...I'm struttin' through in the best furs money can buy..Silk shirts..Gator's is blueberry..Keys in the presidential..That's why your wife strictly wanna spank me..Because she see's the sky blue CL 6 And you torn up Because You and the rest of these Nay's Can't kit Your rides...

....My eyes low..So I could hardly care For This Canadian Bear suit wearin' motha fucca...Club footed ass Nicca..Dogg..Ingest this...You sweet as a fuccin' Punch bowl..Lord of the Ding-a-Ling Ass nicca...My whole retirement plan sit's on my wrist...

And I'm Part Irish...Yes. Your right. Thing is...I love myself.

Now Fix Me a drink...

..........Your Father....

Robin Keys....

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Re: Imagine All the Hate I made ?

Deuce said:
Dogg I was O.T. At 10...By '91 I was already a crac legend..You could find me Re'n by the shores...I flooded L.A. with Valves..I'm Ballin'..You ain't feasting on nothin'..Prolly Find me at a Local Bank BRANCH because when you got a Blow Range like mine you Know Money grows on TREES...

...I'm struttin' through in the best furs money can buy..Silk shirts..Gator's is blueberry..Keys in the presidential..That's why your wife strictly wanna spank me..Because she see's the sky blue CL 6 And you torn up Because You and the rest of these Nay's Can't kit Your rides...

....My eyes low..So I could hardly care For This Canadian Bear suit wearin' motha fucca...Club footed ass Nicca..Dogg..Ingest this...You sweet as a fuccin' Punch bowl..Lord of the Ding-a-Ling Ass nicca...My whole retirement plan sit's on my wrist...

And I'm Part Irish...Yes. Your right. Thing is...I love myself.

Now Fix Me a drink...

..........Your Father....

Robin Keys....
[high] dogggie u gotta be high right now, much like i am[/high]