Mayweather V. Ortiz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Great fight for the sport.... Who u got?

• Ortiz by KO

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Mayweather by KO

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Ortiz by points

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Mayweather by points

Votes: 42 51.9%

• Total voters
Mar 24, 2006
i think argentin3s gif just hurts his argument lmao
how?

most of those glanced off his gloves and the ones he did land he was holding ortiz's head down with his left while hitting him with his right...let alone he wasn't even hurt.

mayweather did not hurt him at any point in that fight...it was only when he was sucker punched twice that his face and eye swelled up.

Feb 3, 2006
Ortiz was getting beat up and that's a fact. He couldn't hit Mayweather clean and he was getting hit with shots at will by Mayweather. If you call throwing 15 punches and landing 2 as Ortiz coming on in the fight, then you my friend are confused.. All in all Ortiz got KO'ed for his ruff house bullshit and flying headbutt. Actually it was funny watching it again because he was looking at Mayweather the whole time and still never put his hands up to block the left hook. "If you make any mistakes you have to pay"...

Mar 24, 2006
^did not watch fight obviously.

Ortiz was NOT getting beat up. lol

Like I said earlier, you got your head so far up Floyd's ass you just don't know how to be objective.

Mar 24, 2006
except for the part where he KO'd him long before the fight was even halfway through...
wow. a KO where a fighter just got out of a "hug" and had his hands down looking at a referee that wasn't even paying attention in the first place?

how proud you must be of your boy Floyd.

Sep 16, 2008
ortiz was like 2 hugs and a kiss deep, it was time to do what we payed to see them do, bottom line. Payed to see them box, not hug

"lets go"

Feb 3, 2006
Mosley vs Manny did 1.2 million and I can't even confirm that number to tell you the truth, but below is what I found.

"Pacquiao vs. Mosley pay per view numbers are that the fight sold at least 1.2 million buys", that is according to promoter Bob Arum, who was quoted in the New York Times yesterday.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Watched the replay last Saturday night:

After Ortiz headbutted Floyd, he walked up to Floyd, hugged and kissed him. They both touched gloves after the headbutt, kiss and hug. I repeat, they touched gloves after the headbutt, kiss, and hug. After deducting a point, Cortez walks them to the middle of the ring and says "Let's Go" loud and clear and did a motion with his hands signaling the fight is back on. Feeling guilty about the deliberate headbutt that busted Floyd's mouth, Ortiz wants to hug and kiss one more time and Floyd responds with a quick left. Ortiz looks at Cortez after getting hit with the left. Then Floyd throws a right and knocks him out. Cortez wasn't looking away when Ortiz was knocked out, he was looking at Ortiz and Ortiz looked at Cortez after getting hit with that left.

Feb 3, 2006
Bob Arum said "Showtime can't do it because they haven't done this in so long. They don't have the database that you need, but I'm feeling very, very happy because I know I've done at least 1.3 million.

Again I have no report confriming anything over 1.2 million. LOL. Bob never comfriming the numbers I know in my heart we did at least 1.3 million.. OK Bob..