Mayorga vs Forrest II - Judah vs Corley

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
Forrest bY UD
Chop Chop by TKO RD 4 *upset*

Forrest will be very conservative and win but I see an ugly boring fight, if he does decide to mix it up, Mayorga will win the slug fest, but I dont see him making the same mistake twice.

May 10, 2002
^No way Forrest gets that decision.....He was way too tenative for most of the fight......Mayorga was clearly the aggressor and landed more power shots......Forrest did come alive in the later rounds but it wasnt enough to make it up.......Thats the 1st time ive seen Mayorga fight and damn that fucker is a lunatic......lmao@ like the 6th round when he let forrest have like 6 free shots to the chin.....I look forward to seein him fight again.....

May 10, 2002
I WAS WITH 5 OTHER CATS WHILE WATCHING THE FORREST FIGHT AND EVERYONE AGREED MAYORGA WON. FORREST JUST DID NOT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT MAYORGA, HE GOT HIS SHOTS IN BUT IT WASNT NEARLY ENOUGH,

MAYORGA HAD WAY MORE FLURRYS WHICH I THINK REALLY MADE THE DIFFERENCE!!!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Damn I was gonna come in before the fight started to let you all know that I had a dream where Mayorga won.
Well by knock out, my last minute prediction was that Mayorga would eventually catch Forrest, but I would've never guessed that Mayorga could out point Forrest.

I guess he ain't a smoker and beer drinker after all.
He fooled me, he has very good stamina, 12 rounds without getting tired of throwing nothing but bombs.

Forrest looked scared after the 3rd round, you could see it in his eyes. He didn't know what to do. Mayorga was cathing him with over hand rights every time he threw his jab.
I had Mayorga winning 115 - 113....

Mayorga is a damn fool! He dropped his gaurd in 3 occasions and challenged Forrest to hit him. Forrest hit him with a hard ass right hand and Mayorga jumped at him and hit him back.
That was in the 4th round..... That's when I looked over and told my little bro, "that's it! Forrest lost!".
That had to be very discouraging for Forrest, you hit a guy that hard and you can't even fade him.....

May 6, 2002
I don't care about Forrest or Mayorga.
So no sides, it was just a fight to watch.

I still think Forrest won the fight...so did the whole forrest team..and half of the board on maxboxing.

This is boxing, not aggresive slop.
Mayorga should go to the UFC.
Yes, Forrest lost rounds 2-5 and one more after.
he clearly outboxed Mayorga in every aspect.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Forrest lost but put up a good fight. Mayorga was clearly the aggressor but he should of had points taken away for hitting in the back of the head.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Go to ESPN.com and check out the poll.
66% think Mayorga won
and only 20% believe Forrest won.

There's no way in hell that Forrest won this fight.
He kept running away and holding when ever Mayorga came near.

And what's with the alleged illegal punches? Forrest kept ducking his head to avoid the over hand rights from Mayorga.
It's funny how all of a sudden people take notice to punching behind the head with over hand rights when Shane Mosley has made a career out of it.
Ironically, Forrest used this technique over Mosley himself....

I tell you guys what happenned to Forrest.
He over-trained. He burnt himself out in training for this fight.
He shouldn't have taken the rematch so soon.
He was tired by the 4th round.... A clear indication that he burnt himself out during training camp....
He didn't have the legs under him and didn't have the stamina to keep punching as he normally does....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think Mayorga won. He was the aggressor and he was bringing the fight to Forrest. He was landing good shots but hitting on the back of the head is illegal. He was hitting Forrest on the back of the head the whole fight. Forrest's camp didn't complain when they should have.

Nov 14, 2002
I love how all y'all was sayin' "Mayorga TKO in 5th", or "this ain't goin' the full 12", and "It's gonna be a boring fight". Y'all needta stay away from predictions.

Anyways, Forrest wasn't robbed. He was the challenger and shoudl've been a bit more agressive. It was damn good fight. I wanna C Forrest/Mayorga III.