Maybe someone can help me figure this out...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Ok I had a talk with my friend the other day and he was telling me about this game where it would totally mindfuck you. It would do things like tell you that your controller was unplugged or that you video settings weren't configured properly all awhile there was nothing really wrong. The game was just doing it just to mess with your head. He said usually it was a setup for you to be attacked during the game. He has no clue as to what system the game was for or who it was made by.He was told about it from a former co worker of his. But it sounds like a very cool concept for a game. If anyone knows if this game exists any info would be greatly appreciated.

Nov 14, 2007
Might be metal gear solid 2 *spoilers* at the end when a screen shows up and says that you failed except it says fission mailed, it tells you that you've been playing too long so turn off the system and a bunch of shit like that.
*end spoiler*
Metal Gear Solid - Playstation (Remake on gamecube)
MGS 2&3 - PS2 (2 is also on XBox)
MGS4 - PS3

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i was also gonna say mmetal gear solid

and smokey i didnt know MGS was also on gamecube and xbox wtf?

Nov 14, 2007
i was also gonna say mmetal gear solid

and smokey i didnt know MGS was also on gamecube and xbox wtf?

MGS was on the Game Cube with updated graphics as well some features that were in MGS 2 (bodies stayed, first person view, etc.)

MGS2:Substance was on XBox. Same game as PS2 version but with a ton of VR Mission and 5 or 6 Snake Tales. Mission that let you play as Solid Snake.

Soooooooooo yeah, was on the gamecube and xbox. And for some extra info, they were also on the PC.

Apr 8, 2005
ima go buy a copy now, forgot about this game. i beat it in a couple weeks, was really worth it, there are lots of different things to do