May 13 @ "The Hurricane" 70 Mile Entertainment brings you....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
Thats right, thats right. May 13th at "The Hurricane" in Westport 70 Mile Entertainment brings you the first SUMMER JAM OF 2003.

WHERE: The Hurricane in Westport
WHEN: 9 PM - Until the party stops
COST: 6$'s a head 21 and up!

Performing live will be Kansas City's own:

The Media

Big Boy Levar

Below Zero

Trajik

Come kick it with the 70 Mile family. You don't want to miss this one. Definetly one that will be hot for the summer. Check out www.70mile.com for future shows and news!

Another HOT 70 Mile Production, and just wait until summer really hits!!!!

Jul 7, 2002
My bad Suave...been real busy of late and haven't had a chance to get at you...I am in the proccess of moving now, but when I am settled in I'll give ya a call.

Nov 3, 2002
www.70mile.com
Jaydub you and theVille need to quit being goddamn pussies, get a couple of fakes, and get down there. Jaydub you got the metal detecting skillz so maybe you can get a job there.

Just fucking with you guys...shit I can't make it anyways cuz I got to go to lame ass finals.

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
i dont think I can make this one either TL..........I have a reliable source of information saying the Domineek:rolleyes: might bring his boyfriend this time :dead: :confused:, dont know which is more scary.......dom's boyfriend or billy's twin brother bobby.......kept gettin them switched up, much love to bobby..he is a cool ass dude