Matic Lee & David "MF" Sanders on a track together!!! Listen to IT!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
so thats what david sounds like...i dont think i heard him talk before

beat is sick as hell, nice verse david, and matic

ima try to make it back down to brentwood in a few weeks

Aug 31, 2005
David Sanders II

check your liner notes for MLK, Vitiligo, and Everready

off top i know he did That Box, Gangsta Shap, Sex Out South, PASEO, Anxiety, Rewind, and I Love you but fuck you

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
The producer with SEVEN production credits on Misery Loves Kompany (I find that hilarious since SEVEN picked up the rest of the workload apart from the few Rebeck touches) with an additional FOUR credits on Killer.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
David Sanders II

check your liner notes for MLK, Vitiligo, and Everready

off top i know he did That Box, Gangsta Shap, Sex Out South, PASEO, Anxiety, Rewind, and I Love you but fuck you
Those tracks were ill...but...his work on Killer wasn't as good. He also did 'Let's Go', 'Drill Team', Beat You Up. 'Let's Go' was pretty ill.

May 10, 2007
Dope shit man, I love the electro style sounds you keep bringing on the instrumentals, real original style.

and btw I thought sanders was white, or am I just confusing him with someone else.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
Dope shit man, I love the electro style sounds you keep bringing on the instrumentals, real original style.

and btw I thought sanders was white, or am I just confusing him with someone else.

LOL!

you werent the only one that suspected that.

there is a white congressman named David Sanders.

and also a movie producer that bares the same name